+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 126 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast

Thread: Gas Prices

Premium Member

Re: Gas Prices

We're down to $3.17 - $3.19 here in eastern Nebraska. Down to. Isn't that pathetic that we are talking about $3.17 being the cheap gas?

That is about the price in my neighborhood, Marley. The news says state average is about .10 higher. I noticed it went down a penny today and got excited. Then I decided I really need to get a life.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

lei
    FORT Fogey

$3.73 on this island

But our car gets great mileage and we drive fairly minimally.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I saw $2.92 at one of my local gas stations here on my way home last night....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I filled up tonight for $3.17 per gallon. $50 even.

Gas is about $3.00/gallon here. We are going on a road trip in a few weeks and tonight some friends asked us if we were taking my car or his truck. We laughed - my 17 year old (much beloved) Mustang convertible is SO much fun to drive but the gas mileage is awful. We'd be stopping at every exit. The truck is more cramped (and not as much fun as the Mustang) but at least it gets better gas mileage.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

Ad Astra Per Aspera homeontherange's Avatar

We're at $3.04 here. It's been dropping once or twice a day for about 5 days now.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

We went to Cedar Point yesterday and most of the stations between here and there were around $3.25. My daughter that lives east of Cleveland near the Pennsylvania state line said theirs is hovering around $3.10. We've been planning a trip to Nova Scotia this summer and I figured on at least $3.50 a gallon for gas and closer to $4.00 in Canada since it's by the liter. Lucky for us we get over 40mpg on the highway. Someone asked if we were taking our RV and I just can't see it. It cost us over $100 in gas just to go to Maumee Bay State Park and leave it sit for a week. We do have gas left in it, but still I about had a cow when we filled up to come home. I always wonder who they (the oil companies) think they are kidding when they say gas prices are up because of hurricanes (the latest excuse that's been given) when hurricane season hadn't even started yet.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Premium Member

Hurricane season started June 1 I believe, and I heard there are already 2 named storms out there. It's supposed to be an active season so I don't know if they are saying that in anticipation of a busy hurricane season. Still, that doesn't seem like a valid reason to jack up prices before anything even happens.

Here its $3.11-3.37, it sucks. My boyfriend drives a truck so its definitely expensive to fill it up. We make alot of road trips to wrestling shows so you can imagine how much we normally spend on gas.

+ Reply to Thread