+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gas Prices

Re: Gas Prices

I didn't think about prices climbing today, will definitely fill up on the way home and tell the spouse to do so as well.

Yeah, I noticed diesel prices. My husband kept trying to force me to buy a diesel car when I got my Mazda and I resisted. I rather take great pleasure in pointing out the prices to him every time we fill up *LOL!* (and sorry to those driving diesel cars but man, we FOUGHT over this one).

MRD

$2.09 here today. I have to go out later and I'm going to fill up. I can't remember the last time I saw it that low. It's been a while.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I paid $1.90 yesterday! I has a quarter of a tank and it cost me $22.00 to fill it up, just like the good old days.

Good Lord under $2??? Wow!! We are paying on average $2.90 a gallon here and they are predicting it will go up to $3.15 by next week.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I put $20 in my car last night at $2.14 and went to town this morning and now gas is $2.06. Oh well, at least it's still going down.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Filled up the Olds today for less than $35. 15 gallons @ $2.17 (high test-regular was $1.97) and that was a little over half a tank.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

we're now down to $2.19 ... and according to gasbuddy.com, it hasn't been that low in michigan since 2006!

It seems whenever I go out anywhere in the car, I always check the gas prices. On my way to vote this afternoon, I noticed prices down 3 cents from yesterday....$2.46 down to $2.43.

All of the cars are gassed up though so, hopefully, we can get one more cheap fill-up before prices start to rise again.

$2.01 for me tonight. YAY

Giant Eagle's GetGo was $2.15 yesterday when I filled up, but first I saved .03 simply by swiping my Giant Eagle card, and then I had $1.40 in fuelperks. At 0.72, I filled up for $10.25!!!!
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

+ Reply to Thread