+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gas Prices

Re: Gas Prices

I didn't think about prices climbing today, will definitely fill up on the way home and tell the spouse to do so as well.

Yeah, I noticed diesel prices. My husband kept trying to force me to buy a diesel car when I got my Mazda and I resisted. I rather take great pleasure in pointing out the prices to him every time we fill up *LOL!* (and sorry to those driving diesel cars but man, we FOUGHT over this one).

MRD

$2.09 here today. I have to go out later and I'm going to fill up. I can't remember the last time I saw it that low. It's been a while.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I paid $1.90 yesterday! I has a quarter of a tank and it cost me $22.00 to fill it up, just like the good old days.

Good Lord under $2??? Wow!! We are paying on average $2.90 a gallon here and they are predicting it will go up to $3.15 by next week.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I put $20 in my car last night at $2.14 and went to town this morning and now gas is $2.06. Oh well, at least it's still going down.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Filled up the Olds today for less than $35. 15 gallons @ $2.17 (high test-regular was $1.97) and that was a little over half a tank.

shoes? who needs shoes?? barefootdyke's Avatar

we're now down to $2.19 ... and according to gasbuddy.com, it hasn't been that low in michigan since 2006!

It seems whenever I go out anywhere in the car, I always check the gas prices. On my way to vote this afternoon, I noticed prices down 3 cents from yesterday....$2.46 down to $2.43.

All of the cars are gassed up though so, hopefully, we can get one more cheap fill-up before prices start to rise again.

$2.01 for me tonight. YAY

Giant Eagle's GetGo was $2.15 yesterday when I filled up, but first I saved .03 simply by swiping my Giant Eagle card, and then I had $1.40 in fuelperks. At 0.72, I filled up for $10.25!!!!
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

+ Reply to Thread