+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Guys, How NOT to get a date!

Premium Member
    I gotta say, a lot of those things probably aren't intended to attract the opposite sex - it's just a guy thing (no, I'm not trying to condone any of those actions). It's like why women own 30 pairs of shoes or prefer Coach handbags - things that certainly don't go that far in getting a date with a guy, but are more so to impress other females. For a guy to have a boomin' stereo system in their car is more so to amuse other dudes, but I think we all know that the amount of bass or decibels isn't going to entice any women to want a ride, and we certainly know that if we're giving a ride to any lady, the volume immediately goes down to 3, anyway.

Uh, in regards to No. 5 on that list above (testicles on the truck)... What the ?? I've not seen nor heard about this ritual, who the heck is doing that sort of thing? Bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by Callie View Post
    I think she was saying.. don't invite me to lunch AND THEN proceed to say you're better than my wife.
    ah i see what she's saying now. by using the '-' symbol i thought she was listing separate points.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

mozzz, there are 'decorative elements' you can now cover your trailer hitch with. You can check them out here:

http://www.bullsballs.com/testimon/emails.html

Buffy: What is this?
    Willow: A doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too. ("Gingerbread")

Xander: Damn it! You know what? I'm sick of this crap. I'm sick of being the guy who eats insects and gets the funny syphilis. As of this moment, it's over. I'm finished being everybody's butt monkey! ("Buffy vs. Dracula")

Quote Originally Posted by Mellon View Post
    mozzz, there are 'decorative elements' you can now cover your trailer hitch with. You can check them out here:

http://www.bullsballs.com/testimon/emails.html

EWW! You've got to be kidding me.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Oh! My! Who would put that on their vehicle?
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

What...? Who would....? Why would...? I'm just a splutterin' here. I am aghast that anyone would put something like that near anything they owned, never mind hanging them from something they take out in public every day, and even more aghast that some idiot had the brilliant idea to make them in the first place.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Premium Member
    Yeah, that is, umm, wow. Don't know what to say about that.

I mean, thank you for the link, Mellon, although maybe it was TMI? I'll just pretend to be surprised to hear that it doesn't help guys get a date.

Yeah, i think we've FIRMLY established that a dead rat hanging from your car would be a better chick magnet.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Oh my. Well, you see something new every day.
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    I think they're CUTE! Ok, so I'm a sicko...sue me.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast