+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What is hanging from your rearview mirror?

Re: What is hanging from your rearview mirror?

I have 2 red cherries connected at the stem. They were air fresheners but after the scent was long gone, I still loved the way the sun comes through the clear red plastic, so I still have them. Very cheery.
    Count your blessings!

MRD

I have a lei and some mardi gras beads from the mirror and on the back window are 2 small (and I need the 3rd one) National Championship decals for the Univ. of Florida.
    I also have a Rolling stones tongue on the other side of the back window. No bumper stickers although I saw one I want and if I could find it, I would break my own rule of no bumper stickers.

I won't post it as its pretty political and would spark a huge debate!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I have a cross that was made for the Mother's Day dinner at my church (from about 5 years ago) and a small plastic-coated American flag.

My puppys first collar that is now way to small for him.

We have a small embroidered velvet bag with a piece of John-the-Conquerer root (a talisman for safe travel) that we got from the Voodoo Museum in New Orleans, with a small stone cross, a small stone skull and a St. Christopher medal hanging off of it. We used to have another small piece of stone with a rune carved in it that was also a talisman for safe travel, but Mr. Rattus lost it when we changed cars.

Currently no bumper stickers, though we used to have a "My Other Car is a Bike" one because combined we cycle over 15,000K (80% of that is Mr. Rattus - he's in much better shape than I am) per year vs. the 4,000K we put on the car. And my bike basket has a small Eiffel Tower hanging from it.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2427236;
    I have 2 red cherries connected at the stem. They were air fresheners but after the scent was long gone, I still loved the way the sun comes through the clear red plastic, so I still have them. Very cheery.
    LOL...I have the exact same thing, without any scent as well

Also, I have string of pearls that my aunt had given me to place in my grandmother's coffin for her funeral a few months ago. We ended up not needing to use them so they will hang there until I remember to return them, even though with my memory they may just hang there for another year or so.

No decals on my car, other than the little one the dealership put there when I purchased the car.

I have a guardian angel air freshener hanging from my mirror. I have no bumper stickers, but I have a window cling. It is a boy kneeling at a cross and it says Thanks. Simple but I love it.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;2427236;
    Yep, I have that too. Also have one small Death Valley bumper sticker I picked up while there, and I will sometimes not bother to take off the Bucs flag magnet from the side after going to games; a fair # of people comment to me on it.

lei
    FORT Fogey

What a cute little topic

Well, I'm one who doesn't have a lei

I do, however, have a puka shell necklace on the rearview. I also have a custom plate, in an "I'd Rather Be Diving" frame, and a Humane Society sticker. When I had an older car I had a lot of music stickers. I like political ones but on a small island I get paranoid about people's reactions

Dallas Cowboy's antennae topper smiley face guy....America's Team!!! :-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast