+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Most Embarassing:

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by maleady33
    I love reading these. I don't have any really bad ones that I can think of right now...
    Of course you do so spill it!

Can't think of anything more embarrassing than complaining to my Ancient History teacher why I got an F when he pointed it out it was in fact an A+ on my test. The class thought I was drugged. It's not my fault if his handwriting is difficult to read. >_>

FORT Newbie
    I have 3.

1) About 2 years ago I was out in the country and I stopped to get gas. There were lots of truckers around. Instead of putting regular gas in my car, by accident I put diesel fuel in it. Let's just say, my car had to be towed

2) I never really wanted to go college to begin with, but I was a little forced. Anyway, I hated it so much I told my parents to pick me up, and they refused. Well, I was determined I was going to get home, so I took a Taxi home. I live in Cleveland, Ohio where I went to school was in Toledo, Ohio. It's about a 2.5 hours away. My taxi cost was over $250.00

3) I don't go tanning anymore, but I use to. The lady told me what room to go into and I went into the wrong one. Anyway, 3 minutes later a lady came in to use that room. I never locked the door and lets just say she saw me nekkid.

That's all for now

I have a couple.

1. I was at the airport...I had just come out of the restroom and was looking for my parents...with my dress tucked into the back of my pantyhose.

2. In 8th grade American History class. The room was quiet, I passed wind. We had a substitue who put my name on the board with a star for waking up the class. I about died.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    That's a TERRIBLE thing for a substitute to do.

It was, but at least I survived. I think he was trying to cut the tension....thank god it happened on a Friday.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    One of mine-- thank god people have forgotten about it

In 3rd grade I thought I was so cool when I crossed my eyes. So I decide, "Hey, why not do it in our class picture?" So I sit there crossing my eyes with a huge smile on my face. And we get the pictures back in a few weeks, and EVERYONE notices it. People say, "Eww Look at her! What is she doing! She ruined it!!!" My mom was so "disappointed" in me *I HATE it when parents say that- the worst expression EVER* and she used a blue pen to draw little dots over my eyes. I was SUCH a loser....

Oh Pinkie! I can't believe she drew over your eyes.

This wasn't really embarassing but just funny to me. I was in the Art Institute of Chicago with my husband (before kid) and I was further down the gallery. He was looking at a painting and there were two women standing next to him, chatting with each other. The gallery was very quiet, though, and even from where I stood I could hear someone let a really loud one rip. Well, both women turned toward my husband with pointed looks, then walked away. My husband just glared at the women and walked over to me.

Now only if you've been married or with the same person for many years can you understand, but it just didn't sound like my husband. And sure enough, it wasn't - it was one of the women next to him, but since he was standing there the guilty party thought she could play it off to her friend like he had done it. I've never seen my husband display such righteous anger. I guess he takes some flak when he is the culprit, so having a stranger try to pass it off on him really ticked him off!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Okay, I hate to double post but I remembered this embarassing moment. I remember posting this a long time ago but don't remember where...

I was babysitting my 3 & 4 year old nephews. We were hiking in Yosemite and they were so tired and grumpy. I suggested we play a game and the older boy said, "Yeah, let's play 'Kill the Black Man'!" Needless to say my jaw hit my chest. They went scampering down the trail screaming at the top of their lungs, "Kill the black man! Kill the black man!" I had to chase them down and tell them we don't scream about killing when we're hiking. I had no idea what to say about the black man thing, so I didn't touch it. And of course, being Yosemite, it was packed with hikers, all glaring at us it seemed to me.

Later when I told my sister, she knew what they were talking about - the Black Man was Darth Vader. She hadn't heard them say that phrase before, though. Wow, I still get butterflies in my stomach when I remember that!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I have 3 embarassing moments. Here they are.

The Advent Wreath

This just happened earlier today. I'm in the school choir and we performed at a church Christmas celebration. The choir director's weird and she makes us dance around while singing. I stand at the end of the back row, but the back row's the longest row so if I make a mistake, it's VERY noticable.

So today we were singing and dancing on the altar. It was very crowded and I almost knocked over the advent candle. So the priest came over and moved the candles. But during the next song, I tripped over the advent wreath and almost fell off the altar.

Alleluia!

This story also has to do with choir. We were performing at a hotel at the end of September. During our last song, we have to sing the word "Alleluia" and hold it out for a long time. And during rehearsal, she told us to sing loud on that part. So that's exactly what I did during the performance. And I was so loud that everyone around me started staring.

Copacabana

I was in a musical in 5th grade. I played a backup singer and a showgirl (What were the writers of the play thinking???!!!). We were performing it and I forgot my cue and when my friend elbowed me, I forgot what to say until someone whispered it to me. And when we were doing our song, I forgot when I was supposed to sing and right before it was my turn I remembered and had to run up to the mic.

Premium Member
    When I was 8 years old, my dad took me, my two teen age brothers and one of their buddies out on the boat. I was riding on the ski tube (one of those doughnut shaped thingies) behind the boat. Well, when the boat started going faster, my legs got sucked through the middle of the hole, and the bottom of my bikini got sucked off of me to the bottom of the lake!!
    I was so embarassed I didn't want to get back on the boat. Dad made the boys turn around and put a towel around me. My brothers evidently loved sharing that story because years later, one of their friends brought it up and I was mortified!
    Now, years later, I think it is funny!

+ Reply to Thread