+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Most Embarassing:

Me and my mom were at the store one time a couple of years ago. That too happened to us. We tried to open the doors, and they wouldnt open. We were sitting there, leaning against the car, trying to get the doors open. We were getting ready to call AAA, when we realized that it wasnt our car. Whoops.

Up Where They Belong SurvivorGirl's Avatar
    I'd almost blocked this out from my memory, but my friend brought it up today.

My grade went on a four-day outdoor ed field trip a few years ago. In the middle of the third night, a spider crawled into a smoke detector or something and the fire alarm went off and we had to evacuate the building.

And I slept through it.

I was getting some tests done a few weeks ago at the hospital and when the exam was done the technician told me I could get dressed and was free to go. She left the room and I got dressed. When I went to leave I couldn't get the door to open. I was pushing and pulling and it wouldn't budge. It felt like it was locked. After ten minutes of pulling and pushing I finally gave up and decided to wait until the technician came back in to prepare for the next patient. I sat for a few minutes then I decided to try again. I finally got it open.. not pulling or pushing.. It was a sliding door!
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

I've been subjected to a fair amount of doors that have been forced open while I was sitting on the toilet. Seriously, does beer give people supernatural powers or are the bathroom door locks just really bad at restaurants and bars? It's embarrassing in any case, especially when the bathrooms are unisex. (Very Ally McBeal, and quite common here in Sweden.)
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Me and my mom were at WalMart the other day. There is only one person bathrooms there. So, my mom thought noone was in there, since the door was unlocked, and when she knocked, noone said anything. So of course, she walks right in. Theres an older lady sitting on the toilet, doing her business. OMG. Learn to use locks people. Well, of course, me and my mom grabbed our cart and hightailed it over to the FAR other side of the store.

Okay time to take a visit to the memory bank. I remember just weeks ago in the holidays my family and I were on a vacation. On the way i needed to urinate but we were almost 10km away from any toilet. So i got out of the car in the middle of nowhere. Saw a part of the wood that was empty, and did my business. Little did I know that there was a man fishing near this river. And when i turned around and saw him he just gave those really horny smiles. So i pulled up my pants and ran back to the car and my family doesn't even know about this.
    [ all we need is love and peace ] [ ]

OMG. That is one disgusting man! haha. How embarrasing! Just think, you will hopefully NEVER see him again!

Hehehe .. yeh hopefully.
    Another embarressing moment was in 2003. It was in my yr 6 formal and all the girls were dancing with guys. But i wasn't interested so i just sat in the corner and talked to my friends. But then later on i thought even if i didn't have a guy maybe i could dance with my friend. So we danced and like how guys and girls dance and everyone was staring. From that day onwards my friend and I were known as the lesbian formal chics, which we weren't. I've had cousellors confront me, my parents think I'm lesbian and i've got names such as Ms. Mullet, Rosey O'donnel, skank dyke and miriam. But now people are keeping these things on the down low and my friend also suffers the same tortures. Worse of all many girls come up to me and ask me out more than guys.
    [ all we need is love and peace ] [ ]

I'm in the middle of writing a pissed off letter to another lawyer about something that popped up late this afternoon. I'm trying to bold part of a statute I'm quoting to say dumb ass what you are trying isn't going to work. What do I do? I type in the vbulletin bold code.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    What do I do? I type in the vbulletin bold code.
    Did you use this for emphasis Mariner?

+ Reply to Thread