+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Most Embarassing:

Since we're all sharing...I guess it is my turn. I was 14 1/2 years young in the summer of 77. My family had just had a pool installed with a nice deck for sunbathing surrounding it. In our neighborhood, this was the first pool and most of the kids were planning on spending a lot of time in my back yard. Having 3 brothers, that would certainly indicate a large number of boys included in the mix. So, here I come outside in my oh so cool new red suit. I was built quite nicely back then and tried to make an entrance for the cool guys to notice me. I stand up on the deck and dive into the water, swimming around the entire parameter of the pool. I stop, stand up and slick back my hair. My older brother and his friends were all watching me, when all of a sudden laughter and whistles errupted from them entire crowd of pimple faced guys. I was thinking all of the comotion must have been for my perfect dive and lap, but no! It was because when I had dove into the water, my suit and slid down to my waist, exposing my boobage to the world. I did not notice, until I finally heard my mom scream to look down. Oh the horror!! A couple of those guys started asking me out, and I swear it was because of that "preview". I of course, declined.

HAHA. I was when I read that!! How embarrasing! Well, think on the bright side, atleast they....didnt make fun of you!
    I have an embarrasing story. Not really embarrasing, but stupid. I was swimming at the neighborhood pool and I had just started my period. Of course, I wanted to go swimming, and I couldnt wear a pad. So I had to wear a tampon for the first time. Well, when I got down to the pool, I noticed the female lifeguard and another person were staring at me. as i swam laps, i looked down and realized my tampon string was hanging out of my suit and dangling down my leg. and i was embarrased, because of my age (13) and everything

Once I finally finished my woefully late recap today, I should have gone to the office to catch up on some stuff. It was just too nice out though so I decided to go to the driving range instead. I was particularly looking forward to testing out my recently repaired 3 wood. I hit it 5 or 6 times and then really ripped into a ball. The head of the club flew about 100 yards. I think it may have gone farther than the ball. At least everyone around me got a good laugh.

Good one Mariner! Slightly less painful than whacking yourself in the forehead with a tennis racket when you try to smash a tennis ball you've overrun, but equally funny to see, I'm sure.
    Iím haunted a little this evening by feelings that have no vocabulary and events that should be explained in dimensions of lint rather than words.
    -Richard Brautigan

Oh yeah. It was pure comic gold. I had to point it out to the range ball guy so he could go fetch it for me.

Thats funny Mariner. Its good when they are laughing with you, and not at you. I mean, that kind of stuff happens all the time. Right?? LOL....
    I dont have many embarrasing stories. I mean, I trip and stuff alot, but its nothing to write about really. One embarrasing thing though, was when I was at my friends house. We were talking to our other friend, Ian, on the phone. All of a sudden, my friend Sammi did something really funny. I burst out laughing and fell off of her bed. As I was hanging off, I couldnt stop laughing. Now, Ian, thought it was hysterical. His laugh made me laugh even more. All of a sudden, Sammi stopped laughing, and so did I. Instead my face turned . Wanna know why?? Oh, it was because I let out the biggest...shall we say..."gaseous emission"..., and it was highly embarrasing. Oh, that topped off the evening. Not only was Sammi grossed out completely, but my face could not have gotten any redder. Fortunately, Ian didnt know, and it was soon forgotten about. I know, such a stupid story, but hey, gotta tell someone.

I did just about the same thing in gym class in High School, Mariner. We were practicing our drives next to the school before we were to go to the golf course later in the week. After a few good drives, the driver slipped as I hit the ball and flew end over end around 40+ yards and bounced off the porch roof of a house next to the school. Luckily someone else went to get it because I was laughing so hard. The PE teacher believed me when I said it slipped so I didn't get in any trouble or anything. (this wasn't so much an embarrassing moment but more of a hilarious one)
    Log off. That cookie sh*t makes me nervous. --Tony Soprano

So I said to him, "Look, buddy, your car was upside down when we got here. And as for your Grandma, she shouldn't have mouthed off like that!" --Homer Simpson

Thats funny brusch. I think anything related to that is very funny too. But then again, I am also easily amused

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar
    Whoops, wrong car!

I went out to my car today to go home for lunch and the first thing I noticed was that it smelled like smoke inside. I don't smoke and wouldn't let anyone smoke in my car so I was thinking "What the heck?". The next thing that struck me as odd was my satellite radio receiver which I have mounted on the floor between the driver and the passenger seat was on the dashboard. I got to thinking "Did someone break into my car to steal my satellite radio and get interrupted before they could take it?". Then I looked in the backseat and saw a sweatshirt and an umbrella that weren't mine and I finally realized I wasn't in the right car.

I have a silver Impala and I've seen two other silver Impalas at work. This car just happened to be parked two spaces ahead of mine so when I went to the general area where I parked this morning and saw this Impala, I thought it was mine. How ironic that we both have a satellite radio in the car, too!

I guess they must have left their doors unlocked. I'd hate to think that my keyless remote works for all Impalas and any other Impala owner could get into my car when I've locked it.

I've done something similar. I have a dark green Honda Oddysey. On any given day there are usually a dozen of them in a WalMart parking lot. One day I walked up to what I thought was my Oddysey and was trying desperstely to get the doors to unlock with the remote. I started cursing about having to get a new battery for it and as I started toward the car door to open it with the key I noticed that my Oddysey was parked two spots down.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

+ Reply to Thread