+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Most Embarassing:

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    That poor kid. I was waiting for you to say he was sitting in front of you at the Harry Potter movie and again
    Unk, that's where I thought this was going, too. SEM, you poor thing. I hope if you have to sit through any long, boring meetings as an adult, you can make sure you're by an a/c vent or something.

Very funny, famita....you're always thinking.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

SEM, I think I went to the same school. Overcrowded church, no A/C, only about 3 ceiling fans?

Only in Michigan.

I'm a clutz and am always falling or running into things.......I do wear glasses but this doesn't seem to help me.......

The thing that gets me into trouble most of the time is that I turn my head to look at something but the rest of me keeps going .......which is fine if there is nothing in front of me for miles..........

This happened to me at my parents house several yrs ago........my family and I were visitng my parents and were packing our car to come home.......I was returning to go in the house for more luggage.........
    As I was walking up to the door I turned to look over to my left at something going on at the house next door.........the rest of me kept going......My knee went through the screen door and my glasses ran into the bricks to the left of the door and then within seconds I was on the ground. splat.....My glasses were a wreck, my parents door was totalled, and I wanted to run and hide......

Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Pansy, you poor thing. I've walked into many clean glass doors during my lifetime at parties thinking they were open. Sober, too, which makes it worse.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I remember years ago when I was making myself a plate of spaghetti and when I was walking over a carpet in the living room for some clumsy reason I tripped and WHOOPSIES there went dinner.........all over the floor that is...

This one time, at band camp...

...I was playing basketball one evening with a couple of girls, when the ball bounced away. By the time I heard one of the girls say "watch out for the..." it was too late. I ran into the volleyball net and wiped out hard. Oops!

I never heard the end of that.

I think this story is pretty embarrassing...
    A couple of years ago, my family and I were going to eat at this restaurant, so we were waiting for a seat. We were waiting near the door, which happened to be also near this artificial pond with fish in it (the pond is in the restaurant, and only surrounded by a wall maybe two feet high). Well, the story continues on. This restaurant is really crampy, so it's a big squish when people try to enter in. So, a guy enters in by pushing the door. The door pushes into my mom, who then pushes my sister, who finally pushes me. Well, I happen to be standing right in front of this pond, so when I get pushed, my body is moving towards into falling into the pond, but my feet are still on the ground. I try to stop from falling by flailing my arms, but too late. THUD...I fall right into pond. I'm actually just sit in the pond for a couple seconds...going what the hell just happened. So basically to end the story, I step out of the pond soaking wet, then I have to walk through the streets looking like I had an accident to our car. After I took a shower and changed, we still went back to eat at that restaurant because we were meeting relatives there. It was so embarrassing walking back into that restaurant.

Another story...
    This summer I went on vacation with my family and some relatives to Europe. I had never been to Europe before. We were finishing up at a restaurant, so I decided I was going to use the restaurant before we left because the hotel was somewhat far away. My cousin and aunt thought the same thing, so they went to. My cousin and I were already in the stalls when my aunt walked in and entered another stall. We didn't hear her come in. I come out and finish washing my hands, and my cousin and I are completely amazed by the fact that there seems to be ads on the paper towels. I know, we are weird. We are talking really loud, and apparently while we are talking and laughing my aunt is telling us that she is stuck in the stall. Her door will not unlock. We leave, and just leave her in the stall. She comes back up after minutes have passed scolding us telling us we are deaf, and that a nice lady had to help her out.

Okay, that's all I have.

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by famita
    SEM, did you at least date that poor kid when you got older? or did he become a priest?

I didn't date the guy, and he didn't become a priest, but I do run into him all the time and the last time I saw him I told him how paranoid I was that every time we're catching up he is thinking "this woman puked on me. Twice." He told me he's tried to block the incidents from his memory.

Everyone should be glad to know that I've gotten my nausea-issues under control. It is almost completely safe to sit in front of me.

This is a story that was more embarrassing for the person I was talking to but it is a quality story.
    About a month ago I was camping with some friends in Northern Michigan at a campsite right on the Pigeon River. As we were sitting around our campsite one afternoon we saw a whole bunch of high school boys start walking up to the bank (over half of them were wearing speedos or as we refer to them banana hammocks!). My friend and I walked up to the group of boys who were standing on the bank wondering what they were all doing there. Well they were a local football team doing some work for the forest service. We asked them specifically what they were working on and one of the speedo clad boys said "we are taking care of the erection problem on the bank." As soon as the words were out of his mouth he turned bright red and my friend said "do you mean erosion problem?" His friends all started laughing at him and my friend and I also laughed and it became the running joke of the weekend.

Last night I went to the mall to purchase a gift and some flowers. When I came home, I looked in the mirror and saw that my shirt was on backwards with the tag sticking out!

+ Reply to Thread