+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March 15th from 10am & 12pm- Starbucks is offering a free 12 oz cup of coffee to YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    Their coffee gives me a headache, and I've always wondered about that. Even McDonalds coffee doesn't do that.
    I've read that it has alot of caffeine. Could that be why? Even their decaf is only like 50% less than the regular which makes me wonder why they call it decaf. My cousin can't have caffeine because it gives her headaches. She was drinking the decaf and still getting them until I told her what I'd read.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by lildago View Post
    I've read that it has alot of caffeine. Could that be why? Even their decaf is only like 50% less than the regular which makes me wonder why they call it decaf. My cousin can't have caffeine because it gives her headaches. She was drinking the decaf and still getting them until I told her what I'd read.
    It's easy to explain why it is supercaffeinated. All you have to do is live here for one winter. It's dark out until almost 9 am and dark again by 4:30. In between, it's gray 20 days out of 21. Now, when it is nice out it is breathtaking. That's why there is a high incidence of "sun flu" on nice days. The other 20 days you have to be hopped up on caffeine to get anything done. Otherwise, you really want to opt for pulling the covers back over your head and sleeping the day away.
    "I miss Darva Conger." - Phonegrrrl

Quote Originally Posted by hepcat View Post
    For my money, Peet's beats them backwards and forwards, and you get a free cup any time you buy a pound of coffee beans.
    Amen, sister! It's just a shame that I can't drink really drink much coffee anymore, but when I do, it's Peet's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12