+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Thank you for my free donut, Tim.

I go every single day and haven't won a thing!

But i don't care, it's all about the iced caps now anyways since summer has finally arrived!

Yummy....Ice Caps!! Yummy!! My bro was telling me that you can get those flavour shots in the Ice Caps too...so I think I'll be trying a Hazelnut Ice Cap as my first shot of the season.

I have yet to try the Caramel stuff either...
    Oh...and apparently Tim's will be getting Chicken strips/fingers in the very near future....not too sure of my feelings on that one.
    Hubby and I seen a commercial awhile ago too for breakfast sandwiches, but they don't have them at my brother's Timmy's yet...anyone else seen then yet??
    ---------------------
    opps....

CCL
    Quote Originally Posted by wwhippetcrazy View Post
    Yummy....Ice Caps!! Yummy!! My bro was telling me that you can get those flavour shots in the Ice Caps too...so I think I'll be trying a Hazelnut Ice Cap as my first shot of the season.

I have yet to try the Caramel stuff either...
    Oh...and apparently Tim's will be getting Chicken strips/fingers in the very near future....not too sure of my feelings on that one.
    Hubby and I seen a commercial awhile ago too for breakfast sandwiches, but they don't have them at my brother's Timmy's yet...anyone else seen then yet??
    They're apparently testing the breakfast sandwich in New England right now so...it's not on the Canadian menu.
    We only have a small (ie no sandwiches or soups) Tim's near us.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    For those that were dying to know the outcome of the case of the little girl who dug her teacher's roll up the rim cup out of the garbage to win a SUV - well, sanity apparently overtook all the parties involved, and the kid and her family gets the truck...
    I smiled when I heard that too! Finally common sense prevailed!!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

We have the breakfast sandwiches here in Saskatoon. They're okay...better than McDonald's, but I'm not really a biscuit fan. They'd be better on a bagel, IMO.

You can get a butter caramel ice capp now, apparently. I must try one, and soon. And on the chicken fingers!
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

My brother was telling me they have Chicken wraps now too....at his Timmy's, and he said that he gets to make the breakfast sandwiches (the bakers) when they get them. I must try them, especially if they are better then McD's...

I must try the Butter Caramel Ice Cap!!! Yummy!!!
    ---------------------
    opps....

Tim Hortons recently set up in our Canadian base in Khandahar Afghanistan. The soldiers have enjoyed their double-double and donuts for a short while. Big problem recently. The American soldiers discovered Tim Hortons and love it too.

Unfortunately, Tim's ran out of batter. No donuts until the next shipment can arrive. By military supply plane. Somebody get on that right away. The soldiers need our support
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

CCL
    Aw. That's a sweet story.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Re: Thank you for my free donut, Tim.

It's that time again, people.

We're off to a running start with two coffees and two donuts
    "That's Numberwang!"

Re: Thank you for my free donut, Tim.

WTH? I get Tim's every day and I haven't won anything yet this year. I could use one of those $10K cash prizes, too.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast