+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Going on a cruise

myrosiedog: I'm glad you're back and really enjoyed your trip. I'm sure your friend was happy you were with her as well. It sounds like you managed to get the most out of it too! We're all waiting for some of those fabulous photos!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

MRD
    Well I've tried posting photos and I am photo illiterate apparantly. Even Lildago sent me instructions on how to do it, but my photos are too big.
    I can't figure out how to resize them to post.

If anyone would like to help me, I would appreciate it as I am too dumb to figure this out on my own.

I have to say that Canada is the cleanest place I have ever been. Every single part we saw from bathrooms to street gutters was clean as a whistle.
    Beautiful country, wish I could have spent more time there.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    Well I've tried posting photos and I am photo illiterate apparantly. Even Lildago sent me instructions on how to do it, but my photos are too big.
    I can't figure out how to resize them to post.

If anyone would like to help me, I would appreciate it as I am too dumb to figure this out on my own.
    Rosie, do you have access to Adobe Photoshop? If so, you can use that to make your images smaller. You open your photo on Adobe, go to Image size and then "shrink" it there to as small as you'd like. It's really easy. Even I can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Rosie, do you have access to Adobe Photoshop? If so, you can use that to make your images smaller. You open your photo on Adobe, go to Image size and then "shrink" it there to as small as you'd like. It's really easy. Even I can do it.
    I've had the problem with photo sizing too. I think I have photoshop but not sure. Also, sometimes when I do shrink the picture it loses quality. What is the recommended size to shrink the picture to?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I've had the problem with photo sizing too. I think I have photoshop but not sure. Also, sometimes when I do shrink the picture it loses quality. What is the recommended size to shrink the picture to?
    I use imageshack to post my pictures on here and the size I use is 320x240, which looks like this:

I know imageshack has several size options you can choose from.
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Thanks bbnbama, that size and quality looks good. I'm probably going to get reamed for this but I just don't see the appeal or the star quality in this year's AI winner (isn't that him in your picture?). I don't watch AI but I saw him on one of the morning shows and thought he sounded mediocre at best. If he was the best there was this season then I'm glad I don't watch anymore

I should probably add that since I didn't watch, maybe I just missed his good performances

MRD

San Francisco, as if you couldn't tell
    Attached Images Attached Images

I bought a new computer last month with XP Media Edition but haven't had time to nose around and see what all it has. I just found out it has dancers! Anyway, I did HP Photosmart and hope I resized these small enough.

Attachment 17444 Attachment 17445
    Atlantis / Key West

Attachment 17446 Attachment 17447
    Atlantis (real stingray) / Towel stingray in stateroom

Attachment 17448
    stateroom (roomy enough and big window)
    Last edited by ArchieComic Fan; 06-02-2006 at 11:38 AM.

A few more...

Attachment 17449 Attachment 17450
    looking down on the lido deck / Ship

Attachment 17451 Attachment 17452
    towel elephant / towel dog

Attachment 17453
    midnight buffet (we were too tired to stay up and eat from it!)

MRD
    Archie, Southernmost point is a LONG walk from where the ships dock. If there is a next time, take the Key West Trolley or the Conch Tour Train and you will get to see everything and ride. I think you can get on and off the trolley all day with one pass, but the train doesn't stop.

We honeymooned at the Southernmost Hotel and were just a block from Southernmost point.

As you probably saw, the most popular way to get around Key West is by moped and apparantly there is some law that says you MUST ring the damn bell the entire time you are riding the stupid things.

Love your pictures. I will try to get more up this afternoon. I am having problems and Amanda has generously offered to help me when I have more time. I have to get my hair cut in a few min. so gotta run.

+ Reply to Thread