+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Going on a cruise

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    myrosiedog and ArchieComic Fan - have a blast on your cruises this week! Funny how you're cruising AFTER the Survivor and TAR finales - coincidence?

Have a blast - can't wait to hear the reports!
    Last edited by marybethp; 05-18-2006 at 01:26 PM. Reason: typo!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Archie, I forgot that you were leaving around the same time as Rosie! Bon voyage, ladies! Have a fabulous trip and tell us all about it when you get back!!!

MRD
    Bon Voyage Archie! HAve fun. Key West has so much to see and do. I lived there for a while years ago. It was the most fun I ever had. Which is why I don't live there now.

I too had my nails and pedicure done today. I was going to do the spray tan, but since I'm going where it's cooler, no one will see my legs or anything to see how white I am.

Yes, it was fortuitious to go after the finales, but the 2 hour LOST finale is on while I'm gone. Drats. The DVR better work!!!!!!!

Thanks all for the well wishes, I can't wait!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I recommend Cruise Critic as others have said. I think the boat out of Jacksonville is the oldest in the fleet, so I hope it's still nice and that they've renovated it fairly recently. Have fun!

MRD
    EArlier this week, I never thought I"d be this organized today.

I'm 99.9% packed. Just have to iron a pair of pants and throw in my makeup bag and I'm done. I have to run to Walgreens for a couple things. But I'm ready and its not even 9 a.m. yet. We aren't leaving for teh airport until 5 p.m.

What the HECK am I going to do with my day now? I will sit and fidget for the next 8 hours! LOL!

I will miss you all terribly, I love coming here every morning to read and post.
    I will miss the LOST finale and will have to wait until I get back to see it and post in that thread and I'm sure it will be exciting with lots of people talking about it.

But I know I will be having tons of fun. Maybe I can pop into the internet cafe on teh ship and send a quick message to all my FORT friends.

God, I am pathetic already anticipating computer and Lost withdrawals!

Everyone behave, have lots of fun on the FORT, and give me lots to read when I get back!!!!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog View Post
    I will miss you all terribly, I love coming here every morning to read and post.
    Even me, when I tease you about guys like "Neal" and "Sawyer"?!!! HAPPY HAPPY TRIP! I'm so jealous!!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Lois Lane View Post
    Even me, when I tease you about guys like "Neal" and "Sawyer"?!!! HAPPY HAPPY TRIP! I'm so jealous!!
    Yeah, even you Lois. I don't mind being teased. Hmm, wonder if there will be a "new" Neal type on the next Rock STar: Supernova????
    And man, I know we aren't supposed to talk abotu tv here, but I did NOT think Sawyer was the type to "kiss and tell" like he did on Wed. with Jack.
    "We were caught in a net"

Ya know, its so funny that I have made so many connections with people that I don't even know a lot of your real names, don't know your faces, but we all have so much in common and enjoy each other so much that we are constantly at the FORT "chatting". I'd love to go to FORTCON sometime and meet some of you.

So yes I will miss EVERYONE. Well maybe not EVERYONE. There is one or two that I have, um, how do I put this? had some not so wonderful dealings with and thanks to the Mods, got a heads up about "run far, far away from this person". But rest assured Lois, it was NOT you they warned me about.

myrosiedog, I'm glad I'm leaving at 11 tomorrow for my drive to Jax because if I had to wait around all day like you I'd know I'd be going crazy! I still haven't packed yet but plan to start on it soon. At least I have the suitcases laid out and I'm pretty much taking every pair of shoes I own

Husband and I went and had mystic tans. It hasn't developed too much yet (supposed to within four or five hours). It's the first time I got one so I hope I like it!

I'll have to tape Lost and a few other shows next week as well. I know I'll have fort withdrawls but hopefully I'll be kept busy enough to make it through the week!

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    myrosiedog, I'm glad I'm leaving at 11 tomorrow for my drive to Jax because if I had to wait around all day like you I'd know I'd be going crazy! I still haven't packed yet but plan to start on it soon. At least I have the suitcases laid out and I'm pretty much taking every pair of shoes I own

Husband and I went and had mystic tans. It hasn't developed too much yet (supposed to within four or five hours). It's the first time I got one so I hope I like it!

I'll have to tape Lost and a few other shows next week as well. I know I'll have fort withdrawls but hopefully I'll be kept busy enough to make it through the week!
    Well I've been so bored today, I even IRONED!!! I have packed enough to be on LOST I Think.
    We leave in about 2 hours. I don't know how I will make it another 2 freaking hours and then we are spending the night at the airport hotel because our plane takes off at 6 a.m. tomorrow. So I still have even more waiting before we actually get going.

Have loads of fun. Say hi to my relatives in Jax for me.

I hope you guys REALLY REALLY ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS! Make lots of memories and then come back and share them with all of us, please and thank you
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread