+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: I'm Almost Famous!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Hey great job!!!! It must make you proud to see such a glowing article and you desevre it with all the hard work you put into it for our entertainment.

congratulations, but why did you use the name John Miller, I'd have used the name Greg Norman, it's more believable :cool:
    Last edited by joeguy; 02-19-2003 at 08:56 PM.

Congrats john. Very cool Im also from michigan lol but further north. Just thought i would share

Joeguy, it's an anti-stalker technique, developed by my mother while she was in the hospital with me.

There's a populated "further north" in Michigan?

Im from Traverse city.

Ooooh, Traverse City! Lovely place, but bring your own money.

My wife & I go up there every year on vacation. We'll be heading up there again this summer for an extended weekend.

Grand Traverse Resort - golf the Bear, taste a LOT of wine on Old Mission Point Peninsula, a leisurely drive over to Leland, a pizza at Roman Wheel in Custer (the best pizza in the state, ya know)...
    Oh, and gambling.

Princess
    A bit late to the party, but anyway: Great interview John!!
    I'm a bit surprised though - 7000 visitors per day? That would make 291 per hour - but the current record isn't even that high... how come? :

And ok... as I posted in some other thread: now that you are "almost famous", can we make fun of you here then?

woohoo! If there's one thing I learnt from these Survivor/Bachelor shows, it's this: you gotta exploit your 15 minutes of fame! Hey, you are *practically* a celebrity now. Congrats, John!

I should've stayed in bed brenda's Avatar
    Okay. Here's the really funny part. If you come to this thread late, specifically on the 20th, and click on the link in the very first post, you get a picture of a woman in tears claiming, "I am not a murderer!"

lol brenda! The actual url of my interview (now that it's not the 18th any more) is:

http://www.hollandsentinel.com/stori...21803001.shtml

And for the few of you who live in West Michigan, I will also be appearing on television next Monday, right after "Joe Millionaire: The Aftermath", on the 10 o'clock news on WMXI, the local Fox affiliate. I don't know what it'll be like yet, since they're not coming here until 3pm Monday, but I'll fill you in the details when I know them. I'm sure I'll be plugging AI2 and Joe Millionaire, and the upcoming "Married By America".

And Modesty, actually we're now averaging about 10,000 per day, but our weekends are a little slower and drag us down. My only thought is that the average visit is 12-15 minutes, so that really only translates to about 75 at a time (even though we usually have nearly 200).

+ Reply to Thread