+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: I'm Almost Famous!

FORT Fanatic
    ditto what firegirl said - I don't know about the barbarians but I really love the FORT. Thanks for all your hard work! Congrats!

That is a great article! I just want to say thanks for all your hard work, I love FORT and appreciate all you do to make this a nice, fun place to visit!
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

WOOHOO!!!!!!!! Congratulations. Front page and all. Well deserved if I do say so myself. This is a great site.

RC

Quick! someone grab a needle before that head swellls too much

Seriously John, cool article!!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Woo Hoo! . John Rocks!
    I can't say how proud I am to be a part of this
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Thanks, everyone. Now, if anyone needs my schedule so they can facilitate stalking, just let me know!

I told my wife last night that I needed a bigger pillow to hold my huge head.

Mokka, I think it's actually more like 10-12 hours per day, but I didn't want to sound like I never leave the computer...And it varies depending on how much time I'm spending with clients.

I'm just happy that everyone likes the site so much, it's reflected in how large we've grown in such a short time. And of course, the help of the mods and writers - I definitely couldn't do it without them.

LG.
    Very cool John, congrats!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Thanks, everyone. Now, if anyone needs my schedule so they can facilitate stalking, just let me know!
    !!

John, I expect a large Michigan following to be arriving en masse over the next few days!!!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Yeah, Whoa go John!!!
    Peace

Bravo, Bravo!!
    Good things happen to good people,

Congratulations and best wishes for continued success!
    Support the FORT - Go Green

+ Reply to Thread