+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Personalized car tag ideas???

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Personalized car tag ideas???

Its renewal time for my car tag and I want to get a personalized tag but I'm drawing a blank and wondered if anyone would care to post what their personalized tags are and maybe that might inspire me. Its hard to come up with something in 7 letters/numbers............The only thing I've come up with so far is IDOLHED (Idolhead)..........
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

How about bbnbama...or is that too obvious? I don't have personalized plates, but I do like trying to figure them out.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

My very favorite personalized plate was on a sweet convertible Mercedes: white with tan leather and gold plating (which I normally hate, but it looked great on this car). We were on Balboa Island in June and the driver had the top down so we could see how very hot he also was. The plate was RUWET. My answer: YES!

Another cute one I saw on a little red convertible MG: CATSPJS

I like Roses suggestion. What about BBNBAMA?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

What about IDOLFAN?

Of course, someone could think it's "I, DOLFAN" and that you just can't spell dolphin.

IDOLIZE?

if it's UP TO 7 letters, how about AIFAN? or AMIDOL? (but THAT looks like "a midol" and they'll think you're a spokesperson for that pill.)

Or, bbnbama
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I have personalized plates. I live in Ohio. Since I'm from Tennessee my plates read TENESEE. I've actually had idiots ask me how I got Tennessee plates living in Ohio.

Actually, I wouldn't recommend getting personalized plates. I used to have them and everyone would always know that it was me for sure, because of my plates. I would get "Oh, how was the mall?" Or "I saw you on XYZ Street yesterday." I didn't like it and felt like people were watching me so I got rid of them.

Good luck though.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    I have personalized plates. I live in Ohio. Since I'm from Tennessee my plates read TENESEE. I've actually had idiots ask me how I got Tennessee plates living in Ohio.

That's good, Unk. I'll look for you next time I'm in Columbus.

I live in Kentucky and there are endless plates that are variations of IAM4UK or UKRULZ, etc. Kentuckians sure are nutty about that basketball team (Kentuckians other than me, I should say ). I've seen them since I was a kid and I'm constantly amazed at how many variations they can come up with. Especially since I started living and working around Lexington. It seems like you see them everywhere you go.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid View Post
    How about bbnbama...or is that too obvious? I don't have personalized plates, but I do like trying to figure them out.
    LOL...yeah I had already thought about bbnbama.....
    My tag now has IFORTY...which I intended it to stand for I FOR TY (my son's name!)...but I didn't catch it until after I had my tag on my car that to others they thought it said I FORTY........um...I will be this year but it wasn't something I necessarily wanted to advertise on my car!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    Unk, you always have the BEST stories!

I've had "vanity" plates (what we call them Up North) for most of my life. They've ranged from "GAVIA E" (Gavia is the genus name for loons, so my plate read as "loon-y"); "LIL PONY" (the name of my pick up truck); "LIL MINX" (the plates on Sally's car that I got for her to run around in); and "YODA LVS", (during my Star Wars fangirl time).

bbnbama: you can always leave spaces between your words so why not "IDL HED", which won't allow for any confusion. Of course, you can always go with "SIMN SUX".

Quote Originally Posted by Marley
    Actually, I wouldn't recommend getting personalized plates. I used to have them and everyone would always know that it was me for sure, because of my plates. I would get "Oh, how was the mall?" Or "I saw you on XYZ Street yesterday." I didn't like it and felt like people were watching me so I got rid of them.
    Marley: I know what you mean! My pickup truck is a 20 year old Toyota pickup, looking like something that Fred Sanford would refuse to drive. But, I adore My Lil Pony to pieces and refuse to give her up until her last hoof pawing! Because her looks are so "unique" (80% rust/20% paint) there is NO chance that when people see her, they know who's driving it! I'm constantly having clients say, "Hey, I saw Pony at Trader Joe's last Wednesday!" or "What was Pony doing up in Evanston?" (Yes, they ALL know Pony's name!). It used to bother me, but now I find it endearing. If they, with their Blackberry-ruled lives and Mega-Merger's, want to play "Where's Pony NOW???", more power to them!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast