+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Personalized car tag ideas???

Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    I live in Kentucky and there are endless plates that are variations of IAM4UK or UKRULZ, etc. Kentuckians sure are nutty about that basketball team (Kentuckians other than me, I should say ). I've seen them since I was a kid and I'm constantly amazed at how many variations they can come up with. Especially since I started living and working around Lexington. It seems like you see them everywhere you go.

But STAR, you left out the coveted BIGBLUE! And....the very, very most coveted....WILDCAT. (hey, I've seen the elusive WILDCAT plate )

I know just what you mean....the variations are amazing.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Count me in the "go with bbnbama" group. I like it.

I have personalized plates. Coincidentally they are the same as my screen name....yeah, I have no imagination. On the bright side of personal plates, they don't get stolen. When people are stealing plates they want ones that don't stand out.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by Stargazer View Post
    I live in Kentucky and there are endless plates that are variations of IAM4UK or UKRULZ, etc. Kentuckians sure are nutty about that basketball team (Kentuckians other than me, I should say ). I've seen them since I was a kid and I'm constantly amazed at how many variations they can come up with. Especially since I started living and working around Lexington. It seems like you see them everywhere you go.
    Endless license plates here with Alabama or Auburn on it (Roll Tide or War Eagle)or some form thereof...there are some diehard football fans here in this state who live and breathe NCAA football and I've gotten into many a "discussion" with some of these people who think my "obsession" (their word) with reality TV is overboard but can't quite see it the same way with their football "obsession".
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Star we have 16,000 variations of BUCKEYE, BUCKIS, GOBUCKS, etc. here in Columbus. I've found notes on my car reading "Nice plates, go Vols" for the University of Tennessee. I had a UT window sticker on my last car I had these plates on.

Back a few years I had the same plates as Dean Martin, DRUNK, until the state decided when renewal came up that those plates were not right. When he got older, Dean Martin changed his from DRUNK to TIRED. If I owned a car now, I probably wouldn't have personalized plates, getting too expensive.
    Last edited by just1paul; 02-07-2006 at 07:59 AM.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

MRD
    Best personalized plate I ever saw was on a White VW Rabbit:

IML8

I'm Late.

Get it? I'm late, I'm late for a very important date.
    Alice in Wonderland.

Being in Florida, we have numerous variations on the Gator plates here: G8tor being another favorite
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

The best tag I've seen was outside of a urologist's office--WHIZBIZ
    "The road that is built in hope is more pleasant to the traveler than the road built in despair, even though they both lead to the same destination."
    --Marion Zimmer Bradley

A I FAN ALL 5 YEARS pokealot214's Avatar
    far northern Minnesota usually, but wherever my job takes me!
    As an over the road truck driver, I see lots of 'vanity' plates. Probably the most thought provoking one that I have seen so far was on a Pontiac Vibe. The plate read "RATER". It took me a few miles to figure that one out.
    only here occasionally due to work schedule... here mentally even less BTW... you can just call me poke

My son used to be freinds with a girl who had the best one I think I've ever seen.
    ICU2QT

Hi pokelot

That's a cute one, Muduh.

I just saw my other post about University of Kentucky plates. I was in Louisville this past weekend and STILL saw a UK plate or two.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast