+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Coffee.

FORT Regular
    Hmm. That's interesting! Any idea why they banned it?
    It's just an energy drink right?
    Are YOU a Nature lover after what it did to your face?

From my understanding, citrus caffeinated drinks are not legal in Canada. I could be misunderstanding the law, though.

here, this will getcha. when i used to go out a lot, our shot of choice was redbull in a big glass with a shot of jagermeister dropped in it. you drank them together really fast! drunk and speedy all at the same time.

One of the reasons Red Bull is so popular right now is because it's frequently mixed with Vodka in bars.

For the same reason...Drunk and speedy.

Man, If idiots could fly, This place would be an airport.....J/k,J/k,j/k
    Peace

FORT Regular
    Hmm, wasn't it sometime back in Hungary when someone died from having Vodka Redbull? Scary huh...
    Are YOU a Nature lover after what it did to your face?

Man, If idiots could fly, This place would be an airport.....J/k,J/k,j/k
    Well, I must be an idiot because I thought red bull was an alcoholic drink.:rolleyes:
    I've seen the commercials: red bull, it gives you wings. I just figured it was some kind of new "hard" drink. Guess I should pay more attention.

I like coffee but it has to have sugar and liquid cream in it. Can't stand the stuff black.

I've never been to Starbucks, and there isn't one anywhere around here. But if their coffee is strong like you all say, I wouldn't go there anyway.

This is SOOOO up my alley . Starbucks' grande Breve no foam Latte or Coffee Frapp no whip. MMMMM.

I also have a new addiction due to gift card xmas presents.

I want them to bring back the White Chocolate Dream Ice-Blended drink. I don't know what to do if I get pregnant again. This is going to be the death of me.
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

FORT Fanatic
    I actually hate Starbucks, with a passion. I won't even go there if I am very desperate, because in my experience their coffee is over-roasted and their baristas are completely inept. If you get a flavor your latte will be drowned in syrup and the drinks always come out lukewarm. Eeeeechhhhh.

However, their beans are all I can get here and they're not too bad (the ones you buy in the grocery store), but I've had way better.

Mokka! Another foam non-believer! Foam is wrong! Did you know that lattes are not supposed to have foam? It's the bastardized American version of a latte that has just spread like wildfire. The milk is supposed to be textured throughout, not have a big cap of nasty foam on top.

Originally posted by Jill
    Foam is wrong! Did you know that lattes are not supposed to have foam? It's the bastardized American version of a latte that has just spread like wildfire. The milk is supposed to be textured throughout, not have a big cap of nasty foam on top.
    Jill . Loved your scientific back-up but I agree. No foam! It dilutes the taste of the coffee IMO. Never been on the foam bandwagon ever. I brew Starbucks coffee too and the beans are a must have but when I need to get out of my hell hole aka office, I head across the street. But I'm liking Coffee Bean more and more . I can't drink the dark roast stuff, it tastes like gasoline to me .
    You can pretend to be serious; you can't pretend to be witty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast