+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Coffee.

I have a severe coffee addiction. When I quit smoking I would have a cup of coffee instead of a cigarette and just ended up substituting one for the other.

I'm up to about three pots a day now, but I'm not smoking anymore.
    I don't have low self-esteem. I'm an egomaniac who just happens to be stupid and ugly.

Coffee is a better addiction, I think.

Dylan makes a thing of coffee in the morning before he goes to work and he makes it so strong you only need the one cup because it's still going after work.

I love coffee I prefer it creamy, any flavor.

White chocolate mocha with a shot of rasperry. that's my Starbucks drink. Its a good thing there isnt one (a Starbucks) here and I can only get it when we go out of town.

JR.
    I love coffee, I can drink it all day, especially Columbian. But I'm not a big fan of Starbucks, I'm not crazy about that burnt taste.

Some of the best I've had was Blue Mountain when I was in Jamaica. It was naturally sweet, and didn't really need sugar.

I love Starbucks.

I love tim Hortons too but it's always packed.

Ah.. a coffee thread.. where have I been?

I am absolutely addicted to Coffee Bean's Ultimate Ice Blended. With tiny bits of coffee beans in it. Ummm.

Also, strong strong coffee, from Starbucks. It wakes me up in 3 seconds.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Coffee.... Goood!!!

Been drinking coffee for along time, used to drink it with cream and sugar. When I was working overseas we ran out of that so I had to learn to drink it black. Also we used to make a 32 cup commercial urn of it and it would sit and brew for three days straight before we needed to fill it back up so I also learned to drink it STRONG!!! Now I make coffee that will kill most people from caffiene overdose The best stuff I had though was Hostess brand, but you can only find it on the west coast.... sucks!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

eny
    FORT Fogey
    You make coffee that will kill most people from caffiene overdose?

Ah someone who's worked a graveyard shift or three.Nothing gets you going like a jolt of the black stuff thats been brewing all day. No such thing as bad coffee unless it's too weak.

Frappucinos for me too! Yum! There should be some way to hook up a coffee IV.

I like the way my eyelids slam open when I take that first sip of coffee
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast