View Poll Results: Did you buy any gift for your "Honey" in Valentine's Day?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I'm male: Yes, I bought her gifts

3 17.65%
  • I'm male: No, I didn't, but I know that she cares

1 5.88%
  • I'm male: No, I didn't because she doesn't care

0 0%
  • I'm female: Yes, I bought him gifts

9 52.94%
  • I'm female: No, I didn't, but I know that he cares

1 5.88%
  • I'm female: No, I didn't because he doesn't care

0 0%
  • Others

3 17.65%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did you buy any gift for your "Honey" in Valentine's Day?

lol_its_fun

Did you buy any gift for your "Honey" in Valentine's Day?

Survey: Did you buy any gift for your girlfriend/boyfriend or wife/husband in Valentine's Day?

I am single and have no girlfriend currently, but just curious how businesses were doing yestarday hehe
    Last edited by lol_its_fun; 02-15-2003 at 07:29 PM.

well, target got my business on the 13th. i bought my bf a pc game, warcraft 3.

Conservative til the end! msvicki's Avatar
    yes, I always buy gifts for Valentines....for hubby and the kids.

I got him two books, a watch, a lapel pin and a leather jewelry case for his dresser.

Also got a very nice bottle of champagne, strawberries, chocolate sauce, whipped cream and petit fours, lit the candles, and....
    well I'll leave the rest to your imagination.

He was certainly no slouch either....I raked up yesterday (also my bday, so I got double the fun!!).
    Ms. Vicki

Got her a little ring. She got me some chocolate playing cards. We don't like to spend buckets of money on each other for V-Day.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Got him nothing, he gave me nothing (and we liked it that way)

Actually he took his lovely little daughters to the daddy/daughter dance at school and I got 2 1/2 hours alone in my house. omg that was a gift by itself. I'm never alone here. I talked on the phone with no one bugging me, I was online with no one bugging me, I ate popcorn with no one begging for it (well the dog doesn't count)
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

i bought him some chocolates....decorated the box myself....
    he bought me chocolates..but didn't decorate the box...
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

lol_its_fun
    By the way, I heard it on the radio the other day that the origin of Valentine's Day is about prison and friendship , and it happened in the 2nd centery, ...sounds pretty romantic

He got me a purple babydoll nighty(I consider that a present to himself) and I got him two micro cars that he has been looking at since they came out. He was thrilled with both the gift I got him and the gift he got him.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Sleeping with George W
    I got an arrangement of a dozen white roses with deep pink edges and heather. I made him a strawberry cheesecake. We don't do too much for V-Day, since his bday is in Nov., Dec. is Christmas, Jan. is our anniversary and Feb. is V-Day and my birthday. One starts to run out of gift ideas!

We got our son a box of chocolates, which he left open on the floor of his bedroom. Our lab puppy found them and ate the entire box and I freaked out! Luckily I found a vet site on the Internet that said for a dog his size (70 lbs), it would take 3 pounds of milk chocolate to cause a toxic reaction. He was still extra hyper all night, tho!

FORT Regular
    Hmm my "honey" on Valentine's Day wasn't really someone i'm seeing on a stable basis. She was just a high school classmate
    who asked me out. Bought her a puppy soft toy. She was thrilled.
    Are YOU a Nature lover after what it did to your face?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast