+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I am moving into a camper

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    MISS KITTY- There can be a lot of differances. Campers are designed to camp in so there are cabinets and storage everywhere. They are also made to be either pulled from place to place or they can sit. They are like RV's without the motor. You can get them tiny or HUGE. I have seen $100,000 campers with a huge living room,2 big screen tvs (one in the bedroom), full size shwer and tub, leather furniture, all the goodies. I have also seen teeny, tiny ones that I could only imagine being used to cook/bathroom in and keep stuff cold in the fridge. I think I would suffocate trying to sleep 1 person in there. It just depends on what you want and how much money you have.

Thanks for the book idea. That thing with the toilet was pretty gross/funny.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

Thanks JP for the camper info. I suppose I should attend the rv show and see what's out there. I didn't realize they can be THAT big! Sounds marvelous. And out near the woods reminds me of being at the lake in a cabin. That would be a special time if I were a child. BTW, do the pengins like it?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

MISS KITTY- Well, Napolean (3.5 yr old) is their official leader and he does so they were told they like it too. (the penguins)

Hey JP, I was just wondering how it's been going. Everything working out okay?

We finally got the hot water heater's piolot light lit but the guy who came to fix the furnace was the one who did it. Our furnace will be about $350 to fix but we are going to limp through with space heaters (the rooms are small enough they get hot if we don't turn the temp down) until warm weather. Then this summer we are going to redo the ducts and everything. But otherwise things are great! Having hot water is nice (no more bird baths or boiling dish water) and we are getting some help to take out non-working fridge and put the one we bought (we knew it didn't work so we bought a small one) into the whole. That'll give us ALOT more room! I am excited!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234