+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Celebrities you wish would NOT hibernate in 2006

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by whitsun9 View Post
    Jake Gyllenhaal.

Ahhh. So beautiful. And well, I've got a shrine... and maybe a tent across the street from his house... Needless to say, he totally didn't return my calls, though, and he may or may not have put out a "restraining order." BUT that's okay. I'm a forgiving person. Plus, I KNOW we're still meant for each other!! (Jake, call me!) [insert crazed, giddy laughter and/or Fatal Attraction reference here]

Other celebrities I hope don't hibernate? Joaquin Phoenix, Bryce Dallas Howard, Paul Rudd.

Jake Gyllenhall took a real "risk" by doing this movie, but it seems to have paid off. I really don't remember him from a lot of movies, but I think he is going to be an A-lister.

Regardless, of your sexuality. This movie has now grossed over 15 million. It originally was in limited release of 69 theatres. Now 269. On Jan 5th, it will increase to 80 more bringing it to almost 350. The budget on this movie was 14 million. I won't be surprised if it does 25 million.

Hope we see a lot more of this guy. I don't think he will be hibernating, much longer

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Anthony LaPaglia
    Matthew McConaughey

CHAD MICHAEL MURRAY

Isn't my avatar pretty?
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

I forgot to mention Claire Danes. She's one of the best young actresses out there, but she has yet to star in something that matches her potential. I keep waiting for a big breakthrough role for her, but ever since My So-Called Life, she's mainly been in supporting roles. Too bad.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by geek the girl View Post
    I forgot to mention Claire Danes. She's one of the best young actresses out there, but she has yet to star in something that matches her potential. I keep waiting for a big breakthrough role for her, but ever since My So-Called Life, she's mainly been in supporting roles. Too bad.
    I really didn't like shopgirl, so I can't remember, but wasn't that a leading role?

Quote Originally Posted by jman79 View Post
    Here are some celebrities, I wish we would here more about, but we don't. Who are yours?

Charlize Theron
    Brendan Frazier
    Tina Turner
    Adam Sandler

That's all off the top of my head.
    I love Mel Gibson. Did he leave the planet? That's about it.
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12