+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: A place to share Season's Greetings and a new years wish

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2186477;

It seems like only yesterday that I was posting in this thread wishing everyone a Merry Christmas...where does all the time go?

I wish each and every one of you, my friends, a very happy holidays...in however you observe it. The FORT is a family and anyone who joins us will realize that very quickly. We all care about each other and want only the best for each other...we are there when someone is down and we are there to help them celebrate the good in their lives.

We all joined this great forum because of a common denominator...reality tv...but the reality of it all is that we all have gained so much more than the discussion of our reality "addictions". Little did we know how much our lives would change when we were filling out the sign in sheet for this forum!!

Thank you to John for providing this great site to all of us and for constantly keeping it updated and running smooth.

I hope that Santa is good to each of you and that you enjoy your holiday surrounded by those you love and those who love you back.

Oh boy, can I attest to this! It's been wonderful people on the FORT that have made this Christmas for us a VERY special one, the friendship, support, encouragement and the angels that adopted us have made me so thankful to be a part of this terrific group of people. It really is like family.
    Why do you thnk I'm checking in here now at 7:50 Christmas morning???

Well partly because my family won't get out of bed. I want them up NOW! I made coffee, I cleaned the kitchen and I want to open presents!
    I'm giving them another half hour and then that's IT!

Merry Christmas to all. You have touched my life and that has made all the difference.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Merry Christmas FoRTers!
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

Happy Holidays to all my FORT friends!!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Merry Christmas everyone - and a very happy, healthy new year!

Merry Christmas to all!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

It's Christmas Day!! Merry-Merry-Happy-Joyeux-Everything! Did you get what you wished for from Santa?

Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2186846;
    It's Christmas Day!! Merry-Merry-Happy-Joyeux-Everything! Did you get what you wished for from Santa?

Yep - Mona & Joey will full tummies and sleeping...
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Happy New Year 2007 to my FORT family....wishing you and yours a blessed and prosperous year....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Vonna; 12-27-2006 at 03:32 AM.
    I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.
    Maya Angelou

Apparently, Santa had a few mix-ups.

New Year's Wishes

May you get a clean bill of health from your dentist, your cardiologist, your gastro-enterologist, your urologist, your proctologist, your podiatrist, your psychiatrist, your plumber and the I.R.S.

May your hair, your teeth, your face-lift, your abs and your stocks not fall; and may your blood pressure, your triglycerides, your cholesterol, your white blood count and your mortgage interest not rise.

May New Year's Eve find you seated around the table, together with your beloved family and cherished friends. May you find the food better, the environment quieter, the cost much cheaper, and the pleasure much more fulfilling than anything else you might ordinarily do that night.

May what you see in the mirror delight you, and what others see in you delight them. May someone love you enough to forgive your faults, be blind to your blemishes, and tell the world about your virtues.

May the telemarketers wait to make their sales calls until you finish dinner, may the commercials on TV not be louder than the program you have been watching, and may your check book and your budget balance - and include generous amounts for charity.

May you remember to say "I love you" at least once a day to your spouse, your child, your parent, your siblings; but not to your secretary, your nurse, your masseuse, your hairdresser or your tennis instructor.

And may we live in a world at peace and with the awareness of God's love in every sunset, every flower's unfolding petals, every baby's smile, every lover's kiss, and every wonderful, astonishing, miraculous beat of our heart.

Blessings to everyone for a beautiful New Year!

+ Reply to Thread