+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: New-Fangled Coffee Makers

Thanks, prhoshay. Will check that out now. You're right, epinions is an amazing site, though.,
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2187134;
    lambikins - I know you love your coffeemaker (I would, too!) , but I just recently bought a Cuisinart dripmaker. Have you ever owned one of those coffeemaker brands? If so, did you like it?
    I have a programmable Cuisinart 12-cup coffeemaker and I love it. Just be sure to clean it out with vinegar etc. when the self-clean button comes on (usually about once a month for us) and the thing will work perfectly. Ours is about 3 years old now.

We decided to get Flavia for ourselves for christmas and BOY... it is AMAZING. very quick and fresh. we like our coffees strong and we've met our match and some more! I LOVE tea... Jasmine one is the best. The delivery for new orders are very fast. we placed an order last week on monday night and we got them on wednesday morning. wow.

My partner told me about Flavia when he tried it at his work. We talked about that and check them on the internet. we're glad with our purchase/gift.

Where should I check out for delicious "combo" for Flavia? Thanks for any advice/suggestions!
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

If you mean recipes for flavored drinks, their web site Myflavia.com has recipes that members have submitted (it's in the Share section). You don't have to register, but if you do, you get a free rail of Milky Way packets with your next order.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Also, you will get emails from Flavia with other "recipes."

Had my parents up here for Christmas Dinner so Dad got to sample his first Flavia coffee. Both he and mom thought it was pretty cool. Of course, I had set the table using Christmas dinnerware, including what I suppose is a regular-sized coffee cup (read, dainty little thing!). That was Dad's only complaint....he likes to drink his coffee out of a mug!

My son also said that he has had Flavia coffees before.....one summer he worked at a place that had one of the office style machines.

I ran out of creamy toppings, so I had to place an order. I phoned in on the Monday before Christmas and my package arrived here in Friday. I was sweating for a bit, afraid that I wouldn't have them in time for Christmas.

When I phoned in my order, though, the lady who took my call asked me to pick out three free samples! So I picked two syrups and a packet of cinnamon sprinkles. They like to give out free samples too!

Thanks cricketeen and MamaC! will have to nativigate the whole site of myflavia.com for "recipes!"

Yes, we ordered ours and got free samples too!

cricketeen, a rail of milky way packets free? REALLY? just to register? I think next time we order, we probably will get them... because he already registered. awesome!
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

OK, I could be wrong, because they threw a lot of free stuff at me. It was either the milky way or another sampler pack. So far I have recieved for free:
    Two rails of milky way plus another sampler pack (in addition to what comes with the machine) and four individual samples of my choosing (so far, no partridge in a pear tree ). You can see why it's hard to keep track.
    Just make sure when you place your internet order that the freebie shows up, it didn't on mine, so I called the toll-free number to ask about it and she added it.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

I also got the free rail of Milky Way with my first order. When it didn't show up on my online order, that's when I ended up calling them to place the order. Sometimes one still has to talk to a human, you know? Got the Milky Way packets for free and some free syrups.

I bought my Flavia at Linens 'N Things and it came with a sampler pack and a rebate for 36 more packets. I sent that in and it was basically another sampler pack plus 18 more Milky Way packets.

For some reason, my first order took a wild route to get here....and many, many days thanks to UPS. I called Flavia to find out what was going on, and mentioned how bummed I was about it. The person I spoke with said that because of this delay (again, not their fault; it was UPS) they would send me a free rail of whatever flavor I wanted when I placed my next order. So I called my latest order in for the creamy toppings, and sure enough, got a free rail plus the cinnamon and syrup samples.

The customer service people are great.

MamaC - you're the one who recommended buying through Linens and Things? Thank you! Because of you I, too, got the rebate for the Milky Way and the additional sampler pack. (online coupon) I can't remember why I got four free sample packs in addition to everything else mentioned. For a while it seemed like I was getting a freebie every week.

Hmmmm....I only got the sampler kit that came with the coffee machine plus the one that came from my rebate. They must really like you!

Mine was on sale for $99.99 and I used the 20% off coupon from the back of the LNT circular, so I ended up paying $79.99 for it. Since then, every time I have been to LNT, it has not been on sale again!

+ Reply to Thread