+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: New-Fangled Coffee Makers

Lambikins, it came in my Sunday paper with all the other store sales circulars.

I really wanted the red one, but all they had were black in the store. I too went on the website to look for a red one (which is on back order!) and didn't see any 20% coupon. I did google Linen N things and there are some sites that list coupon codes for LNT. I don't know, maybe you could check those sites out. I mean 20% is 20%!!!

I'm sooooo happy!

Lambikins,

Here is one of the websites with coupon codes. I don't know if you would enter it in when you get to the checkout site of the LNT website. Each time I go to hit "See this coupon" it opens up the LNT webpage.

http://www.couponmountain.com/Linens_'n_Things-coupons.html

Thanks, MaMaC! I'll have to ask my customers if any of them have the Sunday paper hanging around.

Note to Flavia and all coffee lovers: I went grocery shopping yesterday and found the coolest new product: PEPPERMINT-flavoured whipped cream, already in the can!!! It's by Land O' Lakes, costs $5.00 and is worth every creamy puff!

As soon as I got home, I stuffed the groceries in the frig, grabbed my BIGGEST mug, emptied a package of Swiss Miss Coco powder into it, ran Sumatra through the Flavia twice, and then slathered the peppermint whip cream on top.

It is obscene how good this whip cream is! Check it out!
    Last edited by Marleybone; 11-18-2006 at 07:09 AM. Reason: editing colored text
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

MamaC !! Congrats on joining the Flavia family! I didn't know Linen's and Things had them. Not in Canada, as far as I know.

Yes, their price did go up about $30 since I purchased. It's interesting though. The competition here is the Tassimo which regulary sells for $179! And their choices of coffees and teas are pretty lame compared to Flavia.

lambikins! Woo Hooo ! Peppermint whipped cream I've been into eggnog for awhile. Might just be time to switch back to coffee!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2146834[B
    lambikins[/B]! Woo Hooo ! Peppermint whipped cream I've been into eggnog for awhile. Might just be time to switch back to coffee!
    Even better, misskitty: Make a latte WITH eggnog as one of the ingredients! I use Sumatra, running it through once at #5 (with the eggnog already in the mug) and then I hit the left hand 'frothy' button, with the packet still in the hopper.

It whips it up to a nice and decadent Eggnog Latte! So I now have my holiday coffees: Eggnog and Peppermint!

I'm a happy~happy girl!

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins;2147580;
    Even better, misskitty: Make a latte WITH eggnog as one of the ingredients! I use Sumatra, running it through once at #5 (with the eggnog already in the mug) and then I hit the left hand 'frothy' button, with the packet still in the hopper. It whips it up to a nice and decadent Eggnog Latte! So I now have my holiday coffees: Eggnog and Peppermint! I'm a happy~happy girl!
    You are simply Brilliant!!

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;2147751;
    You are simply Brilliant!!
    I'm tellin' ya, misskitty, if I was at Hogwarts, I'd be the Potions Master!

I playing Mad Scientist in the kitchen!

[QUOTE=lambikins;2148085;]I'm tellin' ya, misskitty, if I was at Hogwarts, I'd be the Potions Master! I playing Mad Scientist in the kitchen! QUOTE]

Oh how I would love to go to Hogwarts! I'd be thrilled to get into Gryffindor, but I would probably end up in HuffelPuff Maybe you could pull a few strings with Dumbledore?

Thanks for the warm welcome to the Flavia Family, Miss Kitty!

They also sell Flavias at Bloomingdales, Sharper Image and Macy's in addition to Linens N Things.

I am enjoying all the different flavours of coffee.....and some I didn't even think I would like! My hubby and daughter have even joined in on the fun.

I went to register online last Friday and I don't know what happened but I ended up sending in TWO orders. So after I got two emails for the orders I decided it was time to put in a phone call to customer service.

The customer service lady was most pleasant! She cancelled out one of the orders and as we were talking she asked me what flavours were my favourite so far. She asked me where I got my Flavia from and asked what came with it. She asked if I got a travel mug or any of the syrups with my Flavia and I said that I hadn't. So she is going to send them to me! And I also get free shipping since this is my first order! She could not have been nicer!

I just hope my order arrives on Tuesday or Wednesday as I am running out of coffee here! If not, then it will probably get here on Friday. I have just enough for one cup tomorrow and one on Wednesday!

I am going to check out that site mentioned upthread that sells the coffee for less. I have also checked out EBay and they have a lot on there too.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC;2144316;
    Lambikins,

Here is one of the websites with coupon codes. I don't know if you would enter it in when you get to the checkout site of the LNT website. Each time I go to hit "See this coupon" it opens up the LNT webpage.

http://www.couponmountain.com/Linens_'n_Things-coupons.html
    Thanks so much for posting this! I, too, have been mulling over buying one - it just galled me that the price had increased by $30 in one jump. I went to couponmountain but the one for $20 off had expired. They have one for free shipping ($10 savings) though, plus I got the rebate for the 36 free packs. So for $99, I get the machine, 54 free samples and shipping. I am a much happier camper now. Looking forward to seeing the UPS guy even more than ever!

Seems like customer service is super nice to first time orderers. Would it be gauche of me to call them for my first one and see if they offer me any freebies too? (I would never ask for them, just see if they offer)
    Last edited by cricketeen; 11-20-2006 at 07:55 PM.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

+ Reply to Thread