+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: New-Fangled Coffee Makers

Premium Member
    I just submitted JLuvs so I'm off the top of the list. Next should be prhoshay and then JLuvs after she orders.

Hiya I just got the ok to send the flavia via my cousin (Seattle) so I've sent a pm to prhoshay with my information. I hope that was ok and correct. What a great club this is!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Hiya I just got the ok to send the flavia via my cousin (Seattle) so I've sent a pm to prhoshay with my information. I hope that was ok and correct. What a great club this is!
    Hey misskitty: That's exactly what you should have done. Send prhoshay your REAL NAME and email address (Flavia requires both) and then prhoshay will go to the Flavia site, click on the Share with a Friend selection, enter in your name and email and then select her favourite coffees or teas. You'll then receive an email from Flavia, whereby you need to register with them under the same name that you gave prhoshay.

When you are able to order your machine, Flavia automatically ships the Gift Pack (worth $50.00!!!! and FREE shipping) to prhoshay, sending her a shipping notice email.

That makes JLuv next in line, and then YOU, misskitty, for the next person who cares to order the machine. With over 34,000 coffee and tea drinkers here at FoRT, and no one benefiting from this program more than once, it will be easy for you to receive the gift coffee/tea, too!

Now, the choice is Black, Red, or Frost Blue? I ordered two of the blue ones because I fell so much in love with the first one, I couldn't imagine another color. And currently, I'm drinking a GIANT steaming mug of Sidamo Gold! Go for the Gold, I say!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    misskitty's info has been submitted!

Got my Fusion today!!!! Today is my study-up day (I haven't even opened it yet), and re-read all reviews and look for hints. I almost hope it's damaged so that I can send it back and get a red one...shame on me!! I went to the front door this morning, just checking the weather, and there was no box (wasn't really expecting it until tomorrow). Shortly after, I went to the back door.....THERE IT WAS!!! Never heard UPS ring or knock! I just stood there with my mouth open. This is going to be a blast!

My refer a friend choices are :
    1 Espresso Roast
    1 Hazelnut Noisettes
    1 Earl Grey
    1 FLAVIA Milky Way Swirl
    (FUSION only)
    1 Creamy Topping (FUSION only)

I'll report back when the taste-testing begins!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    misskitty's info has been submitted!

Got my Fusion today!!!! Today is my study-up day (I haven't even opened it yet), and re-read all reviews and look for hints. I almost hope it's damaged so that I can send it back and get a red one...shame on me!! I went to the front door this morning, just checking the weather, and there was no box (wasn't really expecting it until tomorrow). Shortly after, I went to the back door.....THERE IT WAS!!! Never heard UPS ring or knock! I just stood there with my mouth open. This is going to be a blast!

My refer a friend choices are :
    1 Espresso Roast
    1 Hazelnut Noisettes
    1 Earl Grey
    1 FLAVIA Milky Way Swirl
    (FUSION only)
    1 Creamy Topping (FUSION only)

I'll report back when the taste-testing begins!
    HOORAY, prhoshay!!! I love the short story of how you discovered the box. My cats LOVE to watch the machine make the drinks; it looks like part fear/facination when they watch it! I can't wait to hear what you think and what your first drink is; I'm sure your Mom is hanging over your shoulder, saying, "Come on! Come on! Open it already!"
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Exactly!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I ordered my Flavia Fusion this morning! With a medley and extra decaf packages. . I'm not sure when I'll be able to get it from my cousin, but at least I know it's coming . I can hardly wait! The is the FIRST time I've ever ordered anything on the internet so I was very careful.

prhoshay How is it working? Tasting? Up to your expectations?
    Let us know!

It's interesting, and it just keeps on getting better! I had cappuccino yesterday and raspberry sparkle tea today. Both very good! I think tomorrow is a choco-milky way day, and who knows what else!!!

They have already completed my order for the free stuff! That's a $36.36 value!!! I can't wait to hear what you have to say after you first use the creamy topping!

Well I got my confirmation order of delivery. Should be there by tomorrow. I'll be expecting a call from my cousin. Think I have to check into cross-border duty payments if someone is bringing back something they didn't purchase that's been paid for and could be considered a gift (like from me to me ) Hmmmm.

I don't think I've ever waited so long for a great cuppa Joe.

Did you receive your bonus package yet, prhoshay?

They delivered it yesterday! I'm getting off here and breaking into it!!

+ Reply to Thread