+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 37 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: New-Fangled Coffee Makers

Okay. I just got my tex refund and will be getting this, if my car bill isn't too much tomorrow

Be kind car people.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Premium Member
    So far the only drinks I don't like are the Raspberry Tea and Exotic Chai. I love the Cocoa and Creamy Topping together, but to me the Milky Way tastes like coconut so I doubt I will order it again. Love everything else though.

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    So far the only drinks I don't like are the Raspberry Tea and Exotic Chai. I love the Cocoa and Creamy Topping together, but to me the Milky Way tastes like coconut so I doubt I will order it again. Love everything else though.
    At our house, we started calling Exotic Chai, "Exotic WHY?"

I found a great basket at the Dollar Store several months ago, that the Flavia packets fit beautifully inside of; it's 3" wide by 9" long (inside dimensions). I got tired of those big cardboard boxes being lugged out each time I wanted a drink, so I load this up with a couple of packs of each flavour. It looks nice next to the machine and is also handy when friends come over.

Good luck on your car repair bill being small, JLuvs. I hope you have enough change left over to order your machine, soon!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I am so excited!!! My Fusion machine should be here by the end of the week!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I am so excited!!! My Fusion machine should be here by the end of the week!!!
    What colour did you order??? What drinks did you order??? I'm so happy FOR you!

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Good luck on your car repair bill being small, JLuvs. I hope you have enough change left over to order your machine, soon!
    Sadly it was not. Oh well. One more month or so won't kill me.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Congrats prhoshay! Let us know how you like it! I still can't get a hold of my cousin. She's left the planet. Or she's "just not into me!" It's a long weekend which means she's partying somewhere with her hubby
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins View Post
    What colour did you order??? What drinks did you order??? I'm so happy FOR you!
    I played it safe and got the black machine (all of my appliances are black), but part of me is sorry that I didn't get the red. I didn't order anything other than 2 medleys at this point in time; I also ordered an extra water filter pack.

Time will not pass quickly enough! I'm hoping it arrives on Friday. That's my mother's birthday; she is deceased. I know she would get a kick out of this machine and the product, so I'm giving it to me from me in celebration of her!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

prhoshay What's that saying "Once you've have black, you can't go back!" . Yes, I'm talking about kitchen appliances. I'd like a purple machine when I finally get my ducks in a row. But it's not available in that color .

Nice of you to celebrate your Mom with something wonderful for you. Now when you make a cup of coffee or tea, you can really pretend she's there with you!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Share with a Friend Coffee Program

Thanks to prhoshay ordering her machine, I am now Officially off of the FREE coffee list! Thanks, prhoshay! I'm expecting the box this week, probably the same time you'll receive your machine. And I'll be hoisting a cup of tea to you and your beloved Mom, on Friday. Bless you both.

Because Marleybone ordered her machine prior to any of us realizing that you could receive a free gift with a referral, Marleybone is now the next person who should be contacted, via PM, with a person's real name and email address, so that she can go to the Flavia site, enter the info, and have it sent to both of them.

Here's the list, so far, on the order of fairness, that fellow FoRT'ers should be contacted:

Lambi-Free coffee from prhoshay--off the list.

Next in line:
    Marleybone
    prhoshay

+ Reply to Thread