+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Draw a House!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Draw a House!

Click here to view my house

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
    Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I did this today and had fun with it! I thought I'd share it with everyone to see what "personality" comes from what you all do! Also, I noticed after finishing it..that you can go on and have friends draw houses and make neighborhoods!! We should try and build a big ole Forthood!

I tried to have mine like a cabin.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

giggle... too funny, Mav! I always failed at etch a sketch, and this isn't any better.

Here's my house (if I can work the links properly):

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
    Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are good at making friends and when the joyful moment arrives, you make the most out of it. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

And if y'all want to be my neighbors ( Won't you be mine, won't you be my neighbor) click and build yours http://www.drawahouse.com/takethetes...ed1fee6dbf14ac on Broadway Avenue.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are good at making friends and when the joyful moment arrives, you make the most out of it. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. son.

Here is my castle, where I am heading off to right now! Quittin-time
    Last edited by Zaaam; 12-12-2005 at 08:11 PM.
    leave the gun...take the canolis - The Godfather

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

This was tough with a wonky trackpad and one finger! (but fun too )

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

home at last

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I am a hideous artist and am not posting my house - besides, after reading my personality summary - I just don't fit in that house in the least. Too funny! A gifted artist? I can't draw a stick figure with a blueprint! Tidy? Hardly. Not a flirt? (Do I even need to comment?) Don't think much of myself? What else is there to think of but myself? Yeesh, Mav, what a crazy test. Either than or I can't draw. Oh yeah, I can't draw. heh heh.

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    This is fun...and oddly accurate, other than the very last line:

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. son.

When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You are not a romantic person by nature. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

hmmm per this, I'm shy and reserved but I seek to create excitement and I like to control people.

maybe it's early but I appear to be a contradiction in terms.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    My etch a sketch days are long gone so this was tough...I agree with most of it except the last line. That's weird that a flower/garden would prompt that kind of statement....maybe its because I gave myself some flowers?

Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are good at making friends and when the joyful moment arrives, you make the most out of it. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast