+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Draw a House!

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    I am a hideous artist and am not posting my house - besides, after reading my personality summary - I just don't fit in that house in the least. Too funny! A gifted artist? I can't draw a stick figure with a blueprint! Tidy? Hardly. Not a flirt? (Do I even need to comment?) Don't think much of myself? What else is there to think of but myself? Yeesh, Mav, what a crazy test. Either than or I can't draw. Oh yeah, I can't draw. heh heh.

Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
    Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You love your house and family. You are a gifted artist as well. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.
    For a graphic artist I sure couldn't draw a house to save my life. Scary. I got the same answer from the test....aparently they have never met me...
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

They couldn't be more wrong
    Based on your drawing and the 10 answers you gave this is a summary of your personality:
    You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are good at making friends and when the joyful moment arrives, you make the most out of it. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. son.

When it comes to love, you shut yourself off. It's difficult to win your heart because you have decided to keep your feelings deep inside. You have a strong personality and you like to command, influence and control people.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You are self-confident and happy with your life.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

What a FUN thing to do, Maveno! Thanks for posting it! I've never used any paint-box thingy, so I had to delete quite a bit of this until I got the hang of it.

Sure seems like there's a LOT of "leaders" here! The only thing they got wrong is that I LOVE being alone and usually avoid the "company of others", excepting a select few. Maybe I'm fooling myself, though.

"
    Your house tells the world that you ought to be a leader. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You are very tidy person. There's nothing wrong with that because you're pretty popular among friends. Your life is always full of changes.

You will avoid being alone and seek the company of others whenever possible. You love excitement and create it wherever you go. You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. We also see that you are sensuous, sexual, and privately passionate.

Click here to view my house
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Holy cannoli lambi!! 3 chimneys, a SWING, and a gazebo!??

Everyone's houses are cool! I thought it was a fun thing to do.. unfortunately, I didn't know that you could "erase" errors..so I had to stick with what I got. Also, it looked WAY better when it was bigger.. better detail.
    Too bad they seem to only have one answer (maybe 2) for personalities. Eh, we can all be CHIEFS!

Hope more people do homes, I love looking at them!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno View Post
    Holy cannoli lambi!! 3 chimneys, a SWING, and a gazebo!??

Everyone's houses are cool! I thought it was a fun thing to do.. unfortunately, I didn't know that you could "erase" errors..so I had to stick with what I got. Also, it looked WAY better when it was bigger.. better detail.
    Too bad they seem to only have one answer (maybe 2) for personalities. Eh, we can all be CHIEFS!

Hope more people do homes, I love looking at them!
    Yuppers: two chimneys for the main body of the house, which is supposed to be MUCH bigger than the wing (too little UP^ room to draw) and one chimney for the 'Country Kitchen' on the lefthand side of the house. I like that I'm on a swing, outside, rather than stuck in the house! I only come inside to play, when it's too cold or wet for fun outdoors.

Maveno: I sent the link to all my U.K. friends, who all live in flats, so it will be interesting to see what THEY draw!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

You are sensitive and indecisive at times. You are a freedom lover and a strong person. You are shy and reserved. If you've drawn a cross on each of windows, you always want to live alone. Once you have a problem, you need a friend with you. Your life is always full of changes.

You added a flower into your drawing. The flower signifies that you long for love. It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt. You don't think much about yourself.

About the only part of this I'd agree with...
    "You are a freedom lover and a strong person"
    "You see the world as it is, not as you believe it should be. "
    "It also safe to say that others don't see you as a flirt."

Other than that...shy? reserved? need a friend with me once i have a problem--avoid being alone?
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

My analysis is the exact same thing as Maveno. Sorta accurate.

Fun test, but I don't know about the analysis being all right. Some of it perhaps, but maybe I forgot to add the white picket fence, since I am not as social as the analysis suggests.
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Tirlittan...look at our houses! I think we might be neighbors!
    One story, chimney, three windows, one oak tree and a curvy driveway--it's gotta be!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12