+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: What do you want for Christmas/The Holidays?

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy View Post
    3. One month set aside each year to have an extended 31 day orgasm.
    Jewelsy!

I would like to spend the day with my whole family together. My brothers have all moved on to other cities and we rarely are able to all get together, plus I have to work all day and night on Christmas Eve and Christmas night so I am especially going to miss being with family this year.
    I want both my sons to be successful and happy. As for material things... I guess my gift from Mr. Marleybone this year is a downpayment on the 3-stone anniversary ring he plans to give me next fall for our 25th.

Quote Originally Posted by JAFO'S PRINCESS View Post
    Grumpy Gills I think your magic worked! The puppy stopped howling and peeing everywhere and my boss decided to give me insurance! (a step in the right direction) THANKS!
    Sorry it didn't work for that gallbladder though...
    home at last

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGills View Post
    Sorry it didn't work for that gallbladder though...
    Hey, I wasn't expecting miracles. I'll take what I can get!
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

I got my 8 Dooney and Bourke All Weather Leather purses in assorted colors, but I REALLY want the long 14 hole Oxblood Doc Martens combat boot to compement the shorter ones I already have:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Texicana View Post
    I got my 8 Dooney and Bourke All Weather Leather purses in assorted colors...
    Assorted colors?
    I bought one YEARS ago and it about broke the bank!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Jewls, I hate the new style that the little twit Lindsey Lohan is pushing for Dooney, so I got some almost new old school leather ones off Ebay for prices ranging from $15-$75 each, from different sellers. I'm a stickler for the fakes that are out there and am quite adept at finding the real ones...just a matter of knowing what to look for. Broadway got one from Ebay too

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGills View Post
    What I really want and look forward to at Christmas is my mom's shortbread cookies. She makes them thin and bite size with a candied cherry on top. I have to exercise self control not to eat them all in one sitting.
    It's all I really want.
    I know what you mean GrumpyGills!

Every year, my husband's mom makes the most SCRUMPTIOUS "Rainbow Cookies" as she calls them. They're the Italian tricolores that are really little chocolate covered cakes with jam between the layers, more like a petit four.

They look like this:

Hers are THE BEST, though, so moist and delicious!

If we can't be together for the holidays, she always sends them to us (along with thumbprints, those are Mr. Snowman's favorites), but this year we'll be in New York for Christmas, so I get to eat them super duper fresh. Those are all I really want, it just doesn't feel like Christmas until I've had some--and believe me, I can eat like 50,000 of them, they are my absolute favorite!
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

*drools at the tricolores that Snowy's getting* You have my address don't you, Snowy?

I seem to be getting Christmas presents on a daily basis this year...this weekend I got a fleece lined satin polka dot lounging robe, today I'm getting a box of Harry and David truffles. A girl could get used to this!

I just want my check, my company misplaced my paycheck and can not reissue me a new one until they find his one...one problem, I haven't started Christmas shopping yet.
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

I'm throwing some money vibes your way, Alias.

+ Reply to Thread