+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 115

Thread: What do you want for Christmas/The Holidays?

  1. #21
    Wild thang Rattus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    In the trees
    Age
    53
    Posts
    6,910
    A week off of work and one day a year where Mr. Rattus will stop fixing things and just sit down and watch movies and eat hors d'oeuvres with me. That's what I want, what I need, and thankfully, what I'm getting.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

  2. #22
    FORT Fogey combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,679
    I just want to be told by my doctor that the medicine I was put on was the right dose and it is okay to start trying to conceive. That would be my perfect Christmas.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  3. #23
    Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    signmaking in INDIANA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    664
    peac on earth and all that but for me....

    My christmas puppy to stop peeing on my rug
    stop howling all night (the puppy too)
    my kids to behave for 1 day (alot, I know)
    a marathon of my fav tv shows all in a row and freezing snow so I am stuck at home watching these shows and eating my christmas ham and cereal and everything else in the house......

    That's all. Oh, and if these creepy symptoms were a baby instead of my gallbladder....THAT would ROCK!!
    ETA: Oh, and if my boss decided to allow me vacation to recover from the ham thing.....awesome.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

  4. #24
    CITY OF CHAMPS! aliasmq's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    adidas Originals-Harvard
    Age
    44
    Posts
    809
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I just want to be told by my doctor that the medicine I was put on was the right dose and it is okay to start trying to conceive. That would be my perfect Christmas.
    Have Faith Combatcutie!!. I hope everything works for the best
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

  5. #25
    nesting Kennedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    In my garden.
    Posts
    605

    I hope everyone gets what they need the most.
    home at last

  6. #26
    Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    signmaking in INDIANA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGills View Post

    I hope everyone gets what they need the most.
    I just worry that another hole in my head will make my brain trickle out.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

  7. #27
    Come Along, Pond phat32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Hi, Olivia!
    Posts
    2,312
    Quote Originally Posted by JAFO'S PRINCESS View Post
    I just worry that another hole in my head will make my brain trickle out.
    That one took me a moment, but yeah, good one.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

  8. #28
    Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    signmaking in INDIANA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32 View Post
    That one took me a moment, but yeah, good one.
    Thank-you, thank-you *bowing*
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

  9. #29
    Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    signmaking in INDIANA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    664
    Quote Originally Posted by JAFO'S PRINCESS View Post
    peac on earth and all that but for me....

    My christmas puppy to stop peeing on my rug
    stop howling all night (the puppy too)
    my kids to behave for 1 day (alot, I know)
    a marathon of my fav tv shows all in a row and freezing snow so I am stuck at home watching these shows and eating my christmas ham and cereal and everything else in the house......

    That's all. Oh, and if these creepy symptoms were a baby instead of my gallbladder....THAT would ROCK!!
    ETA: Oh, and if my boss decided to allow me vacation to recover from the ham thing.....awesome.

    Grumpy Gills I think your magic worked! The puppy stopped howling and peeing everywhere and my boss decided to give me insurance! (a step in the right direction) THANKS!
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

  10. #30
    FORT Newbie Naima_Owns_Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    31
    To go visit my gf for a week.I miss her.Long Distance sucks and its hard
    Jenny Abby

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.