+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: What do you want for Christmas/The Holidays?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2185766;
    I thought I was hiding it pretty well from my 13 year old but he asked me the other night (in front of my mom and with a very serious look on his face) if I was ever going to be happy again .......How does one answer that question???!! To say it knocked me for a loop is a understatement.
    Oh bbnbama, your son is so sweet. I wish you all the happiness for this holiday season (and beyond).

I am hoping for peace of mind this Christmas. I have had a difficult time sleeping and have had a few nightmares. Luckily, I forget them just as quickly. I would like to be able to sleep through the night without waking up in a jolt or panic. Not sure if that makes sense. I have a feeling that will happen down the road--maybe not by Christmas, but eventually.

I'm hoping we have a white Christmas as well. It just doesn't feel the same when it doesn't snow...

Oh, bbnb, your son is so caring.

Lois Lane I understand what you mean.

I will keep the both of you in my thoughts and prayers for a better 2007.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

FORT Fogey
    I signed up for "Peace on Earth," too.

Well Peace on Earth would be nice, but I'll settle for Goodwill towards others.
    - The Dean Martin Show -
    Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

https://www.facebook.com/paul.bischoff.12

Amen, gabriel.

Re: What do you want for Christmas/The Holidays?

First of all, DH and I don't want anything. If we want something, we get it ourselves. For us the fun is in shopping for the grandkids. This year I got the same gift for my 25 year old grandson as for my 8 year old grandson. A drone! It's a 4 channel quadcopter with video camera! The 8 year old will have to have his dad help him because it's not for children under 12, but they will have fun playing with it together. The 25 year old is in Dallas working for 2 years before he can transfer back home and he'll be able to take videos of his life there from overhead to share with us. Now I've got to figure out the 11 and 18 year old granddaughters.

Oh, and of course, I want peace on Earth and goodwill towards everybody (except maybe Brandi)!
    Debb70 and JosephD like this.
    You can't have everything....where would you put it?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

A hot boyfriend would be a great gift for me! Or if he's not hot, he should at least be rich and smart. Ok, if he's plain-looking and has a job, that's good enough, but he must love cats!

I really want to get an espresso machine.

I need a new washing machine. The dryer conked out a year or so ago and I replaced it but the washing machine wasn't replaced. At this time, it's more of a wetting machine than a washer. It gets clothes wet but not necessarily any cleaner.

I'd love to get a second monitor for my computer at home, and a better computer desk.

I really wish I could go to the Keys. We used to go every Thanksgiving but now it's been years since my family went. I wouldn't necessarily want to go there for Christmas but to get the money or reservations to make the trip later in the year would be great!

For Squirty, he always loves Temptations treats and I'd like to get him a pet water fountain to try to discourage him from drinking out of the nasty toilet! For some reason, he doesn't like the stagnant water in his water bowl, even though I refresh it every morning. Oh, and an automatic litter box would be nice!
    Punkin, Leftcoaster and JosephD like this.
    Current Pools: Big Brother 17, Masterchef 6, So You Think You Can Dance 12
    Upcoming Pools: America's Got Talent 10, Face Off 9, Project Runway 14
    Yearbook Title, Spring 2015: The FORT's Amazing Spreadsheet Wizard & Avatar Artist

Well, of course, my health is my biggest wish, but besides that, I would like some new clothes. All my old clothes are way too large now. I'm happy, but only have a limited wardrobe. I happen to know that Santa has bought me some new clothes, so I'm looking forward to that!

I also want some good coffees and new pj's.
    Punkin, Leftcoaster and Lizard like this.

That drone sounds awesome! I would consider getting that for my nephew, but I'm a little scared of doing that. lol
    Punkin likes this.

It was only $55 and it goes up to only 165 feet in the air. So it's not going to interfere with aircraft.
    Debb70 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread