+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You may think it's weird but I....

Here's your sign JAFO'S PRINCESS's Avatar

You may think it's weird but I....

I would like to start a thread about general crazy stuff that maybe you do or have witnessed someone else doing.

I'll start. I collect frogs. I'm talkin stop at every claw machine and check collecting. I have a 14" yellow porcelin statue on my dresser that is a frog in a tutu.
    I might as well work. I'm in a bad mood anyway.
    "I like to base my help on how happy you expect to be." Dogbert's tech support.

I also eat raw cookie dough

watch teeniebopper movies ( ie: Princess Diaries ) by myself

cry while watching Tom & Jerry ( poor Tom! )

Ohh dear. How will I ever keep my friends if they know all my crazyies.

I cry at everything! TV, Movies, Radio, Cartoons. It doesn't even have to be sad.
    I probably tear up 10 times a day. *no exxaggeration*

I use a flashlight and Q-tips to clean out the creveces in my tonsils

I keep a clean dry cotton ball jammed in my belly button at all times, because It's very deep and I am always afraid germs are stinkin around in there...
    However I shower entirely less often than people think I do.

I like to make drinks for everyone and secretly keep mine entirely NA... Act the same as I would every other day and then wait for everyone to start telling me how "wasted" I am *dummies*

When my dog was a puppy and we first brought her home, she started to lick my feet when I slept. I would let her because I was afraid if I shooed her away we would'nt bond. 6 years later My dog gets very exited when I take my shoes and socks off every night, and if I don't let her lick my feet for a few min she just stares at me begging. So I let her! it's our little ritual while I watch TV or read a book before bed. It grosses everyone else out

I imitate dancers in music videos for the boy. He usually couldn't care less.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I have a certain tool I use at work...I misplace it constantly but I have to find it before I work on anything else. "my precious! Where the **** is my precious?"

I swear there is something living under my bed

I hate that belly button lint thing

I cry alot too

I talk to...everything ( after I personify it! )

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I love cleaning the lint out of the hair dryer vent with tweezers. It's very satisfying

I am scared of bathroooms

I have have always had a hard time with toys that have faces... I think they have feelings. So I could never just throw toys in a box, or God forbid.. in the trash. They have to all be neatly displayed in such a way so that none of them have more attention than the rest. I had to play with them all equally, and each got it's turn sleeping in my bed with me at night. When I was'nt playing with them they had to be grouped together to keep each other company...

When I got older and started getting rid of them, I would have to explain to each one how I loved it, but he/she had to go be the new childs friend because it was "our" jobs to make people happy in life, and billy/suzy needed someone right now. Then I would cry because I felt like I was abandoning the toy and they wouldnt understand.

I pray to God my child does not have my issues.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

I wonder too if my kids are going to be like me. I also have this thing about getting attatched to pens, cars, shoes, clothes. Basically anything I use alot I want to be loyal to it. I hike and have an old branch I use as a walking stick and if it breaks I have to get a new one. If I get a new one I always thank the old one.

Ialso have this thing about soda. I drink mountain dew constantly or sometimes pepsi. That's not the weird thing. The weird comes in the fact that I don't like them cold. I refrigerate them but take them out and let them warm up before I drink them.

BUMP- Any other sword collectors??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast