+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Halloween

That orange with the teeth is creepy.

My daughter is going as Kelly Clarkson. I swear I expose her to more than the world of reality TV, but it was her idea!

Most of those pumpkin stencils look hard. I did a fairy this year and it came out okay if the toothpicks hold for another day.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Happy Halloween Everyone......if you are planning on going out, please be safe
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

It's raining here, I hope it stops by this evening - my kids' costumes depend on makeup.
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

Looking for a way out Bubba-Jo-Lyn's Avatar
    Happy Halloween!! I wanted to share with you what some of the people at my work today are dressed up as. Our IT department is dressed as Snow White & the seven dwarves + the Wicked Queen. Snow White is the manager of the dep't who happens to be a guy over 6' tall and big, the Queen is another guy over 6' with a beard, and the dwarves are mostly women and the names for the dwarves are Burpy, Crappy, Experienced, Constipated, Jerky, Redneck, and Spitty. It's hilarious. We also have a couple of cats, a pirate, a farmer, and a biker. Too funny. I was going to be a superhero today but I chickened out at the last minute so instead I told them I'm a couch potato in disguise.
    Remember: Mentioning Jesus in your speech: small government. Doing what Jesus asked: big government - Stephen Colbert

Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the b*tch up with cookies. (Unknown)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba-Jo-Lyn;2124317;
    Happy Halloween!! I wanted to share with you what some of the people at my work today are dressed up as. Our IT department is dressed as Snow White & the seven dwarves + the Wicked Queen. Snow White is the manager of the dep't who happens to be a guy over 6' tall and big, the Queen is another guy over 6' with a beard, and the dwarves are mostly women and the names for the dwarves are Burpy, Crappy, Experienced, Constipated, Jerky, Redneck, and Spitty. It's hilarious. We also have a couple of cats, a pirate, a farmer, and a biker. Too funny. I was going to be a superhero today but I chickened out at the last minute so instead I told them I'm a couch potato in disguise.
    Do you have a picture of you in your costume? LOL

Happy Halloween!

Last night, I went with some friends to a haunted house.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Happy Halloween all!!!

My wife and I are heading over to a friends house who has a little one, going to help take her around the block and help Mom hand out the candy. Only drawback is the snow showed up yesterday and stayed! We have to slog thorugh 15cm of the stuff. Ahhh well, all the kids costumes look cute over the snowsuits...
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

Happy Halloween, everyone! The hordes of trick-or-treaters are dying down, I can finally sneak off to the computer for a minute.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

It rained here earlier and it's still misting. I didn't have hardly anyone. I gave out about a half a bag of candy and I usually give out 2. That's why you buy candy you don't like, especially when you're on a diet. Plus I only bought one bag this year so I would avoid temptation.

+ Reply to Thread