+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Halloween

It starts here in a half hour. Sarah and I are going to watch together. Tradition, ya know.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2119340;
    I'm watching It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown right now. I love this show.
    I just went out and bought it on DVD. The 7 year old wants to watch it 10 times in a row. I like it but not that many times.

FORT Newbie
    10 times? Thats it? Come on you can take it!

Hey all!!

We just went out and I was going to buy the stencils to carve our pumpkins but I just couldn't bring myself to pay $6 for something I was about to destroy so....... good ol' google saved me. Here is a website with some pretty cool FREE pumpkin patterns. We are doing Frankenstein and the spider. Hope someone finds this helpful.

http://www.pumpkinlady.com/pattern.htm#top

Cool! Thanks for sharing that, imajunkie2. I just downloaded a silly face.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

FORT Newbie
    happy halloween

My pumpkin carving didnt come out as cute as I had originally sketched... oh well. Atleast I made some roasted pumpkin seeds. Seasoned with seasoning salt.

And I had me some good tv watching at work yesterday! It was slow (yay!) so I got to watch alot of tv. I watched Sean of the Dead for the first time. I liked it alot. I also watch Rose Red some and then Beatlejuice. And of course all the real haunting shows. I them.
    Pink Elephants on Parade!

Happy Halloween everyone!

We watched "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" and both hate how the colors have been overdone by computer. We remember the original, subtler shading which was hand painted in the original - the garish, solid-color computer fill-ins are awful. It's really too bad. Wish I could find a copy of the prior version! It's still a cute story though. Hubby loves the Red Baron segment still.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandy;2122900;
    Happy Halloween everyone!

We watched "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" and both hate how the colors have been overdone by computer. We remember the original, subtler shading which was hand painted in the original - the garish, solid-color computer fill-ins are awful. It's really too bad. Wish I could find a copy of the prior version! It's still a cute story though. Hubby loves the Red Baron segment still.
    try half.com they have movies that I can't find anywhere else and stuff that is out of print or not made anymore. It has both new and used stuff. I buy books, CD's and movies from them and have never been disappointed, even in the used stuff.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

My sweetie and I drove through Halloween Alley last night and it was pretty cool and creepy. Our dump of snow on the weekend has put a bit of a damper on some events, I'm sure.

I've been nibbling on Halloween little chocolate bars for weeks now.

Remember to give a healthy treat to your pets when they come trick -or treating!

Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread