+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!!
    We're going to be going to a couple of churches that are having a fall festival and maybe get in a little door to door trick or treating. Then when the kids are in bed I get to do a little trick or treating myself. I've already tried to convince my kids there was an alert put out about Recess peanut butter cups and they should bring any they get straight to me and their dad. There used to be a time they would have at least paused and thought about it before calling me a liar.

Ho, ho, ho! Errr wrong holiday!

Happy Halloween!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Anybody dress up over the weekend for parties????

Hubby and I were supposed to go to a party on Saturday, but I was really sick. Myself and another girl were going to dress up as school girls, so I'm actually thrilled I was sick
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    Anybody dress up over the weekend for parties????

Hubby and I were supposed to go to a party on Saturday, but I was really sick. Myself and another girl were going to dress up as school girls, so I'm actually thrilled I was sick

I did dress up as a school girl over the weekend...a Catholic school girl to be precise. My boyfriend dressed as a Priest and offered communion to everyone (Cheese Bitz crackers). The jokes were too funny about the whole theme. All in good fun.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Igotalife
    I did dress up as a school girl over the weekend...a Catholic school girl to be precise. My boyfriend dressed as a Priest and offered communion to everyone (Cheese Bitz crackers). The jokes were too funny about the whole theme. All in good fun.

That's great Igotalife, but you are probably a twig and looked great. I could afford to lose some weight. I'm not really overweight, it's just how I perceive myself
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I hope everyone is having a good Halloween!

I dressed up for class, thinking a lot of people would but hardly anyone did. Lol, people kept looking at me like I was a big freak, it was pretty amusing.

Igotalife- I love the Cheese Bitz communion waifers, that's a stroke of genius!
    Support bacteria. They're the only culture some people have.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Happy Halloween Everybody! And Happy Anniversary Sydney.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Happy Halloween everyone
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Happy Halloween everyone!

Happy Halloween all and hope you have Spooktakular halloween!

+ Reply to Thread