+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: halloween costumes

LOL. Yeah, taking the kids will be more fun for you than handing out candy. There are some scary freaks that come to the door. And I'm not talkin' costumes

labtech
    you got that right. I can't believe kids that age still like to go trick-or-treating. I think they just do it to see what kind of reaction people are going to give them.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    One of my sons decided he was too old for Hallowe'en when he was in grade 4, so yes those big ones make me uncomfortable too. That said, have a blast with the little ones Paulie and Lab . As with Christmas, Hallowe'en is so fun watching them.

Ditto on the dog thing, Kids coming to my house are greeted by a witch ( No comments , I do dress up ) and a very excited pitbull. He's very good when he see's the little guys, but uneasy with the big ones.

I dress up when I go to work on Halloween. If I'm not mistaken, my super-cool Ghostbusters costume is visible on my web site. I haven't updated the site in ages...

Last year, I was Darth Maul. This year...no idea. I like to pick people who already wear glasses (like Egon Spengler from Ghostbusters). I'll have to think up a good one here in the next coupla weeks.
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

I like Halloween. I never have a great costume, but my kids do. Our church has a fall festival where kids can come and play carnival games and get treats. The mall near our house has all the businesses give out candy. The hospital where I used to work x-rays anyones candy for free evey Halloween. I love to see all the costumes and the fun that the kids have being someone else one night a year(as if my kids are not pretending to be every character in every movie or cartoon they ever saw). It is a big party that everyone goes to on the same night. Fun fun!

How about Austin Powers Paulie?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Not a bad idea, Fluff, but he's so played! The office has an annual group costume contest over lunchtime, and last year (or was it the year before?), there were two Austin Powers/Mr. Evil/etc. groups!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

how about clark kent? you know...have a superman shirt peaking out beneath your button down shirt and loosened tie.

or dilbert. you could be dilbert.

or drew carey.

Oo! I love the Clark Kent idea.

Dilbert, as you can imagine, is also played to the hilt around here. We are the definition of "cube farm".

oh good! i had a good suggestion for you!

plus i'm sure you'll love the feel of the spandex against your skin all day! make sure to wear the tights, too!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast