+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In Case of Emergency - - - ICE

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I heard about this a few months ago. I still didn't do it. I guess I assumed that they would look at my phone for a parent's number.
    Which is great if you have it clearly labeled "Mom's cell" or "Dad's phone" She had Home....well no one was at home they were at work. She had her parents listed by name which we finally figured out by looking at her insurance card. It turns out the number that would have been best to call, we would have never figured out. Plus in my case, calling "mom" isn't my best choice, my sister has my medical DPOA and is closest to help, and my ex would also be a good choice as he will have to make arrangements for the children.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nlmcp View Post
    Which is great if you have it clearly labeled "Mom's cell" or "Dad's phone"

That's how I have my parents listed. The first one on my phone is Dad's cell, which is great because he is the one you will always get. My hubby works too far away if something ever happened and by the time he got there, who knows what would happen
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123