+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where I've Been

Where I've Been

A couple people have PMed me, so I thought I'd let y'all know.

I've been having health issues, family members have health issues, I'm working 2 jobs right now and been picking up extra volunteer shifts.

So I'm busy.

I volunteer for a help line and I really enjoy it. On the surface, it would be the thing I need to cut out, but a few people are on vacation and another just lost her husband. I feel obligated, but it's a good morale booster. Sometimes it's good to help people that REALLY have it bad. Puts my problems in perspective.

Just wanted to say that I haven't disappeared, I'm still around... just swamped.

As a gift to myself, I finally broke down and bought the Sims. So that might keep me busy too.

Hang in there, Miss F...don't spread yourself too thin! :nono

We miss you around here, Miss F! Make sure you keep a large window of time open each day for the FORT.

John. I'm trying.. believe me. I caught the Bachelorette last night and I felt somehow closer to you all. :sniff:
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Hey, what helpline do you work for? I'm the director of the one in Albuquerque and keep in contact with lots of others.

Your organization is lucky to have you. Your dedication shows.

Miss F, do take care of yourself. Don't overwork!

The Sims help a lot. I am absolutely addicted. Do buy the extentions as well - hot date Sims, vacation Sims.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Molly, it's a Distress Line in London, Ontario. I know we're affiliated with places across Canada and in Detroit, but not sure about the rest of the States.

It really does help and puts things in perspective... albeit some nights are stressful.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

Miss F, You have been missed. I am sure your presence is a blessing elsewhere too! Keep up the great work and do not let the turkeys get ya down!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Glad you're back, Miss F.

I thought this thread was going to be one where you could tell everyone all the places you've visited in the world.

And, holy crow, Feif, your new av is freaky. Yikes!
    When you're ten years old and a car drives by and splashes a puddle of water all over you, it's hard to decide if you should go to school like that or try to go home and change and probably be late. So while he was trying to decide, I drove by and splashed him again. - Jack Handey

Read Paulie's Precaps for Survivor:Vanuatu: 1-2-3-4-5

Miss F-

Welcome back! We've missed you, of course.

+ Reply to Thread