+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Web/On-Line Comics

Web/On-Line Comics

Hi all, just wondering if anyone out there is into web comics.

I love Player V.S. Player. The characters crack me up, and are soooo Gen X that it's pretty easy to relate. There plot line recently with Pac-Man turning 25 brought back great memories ........

I love the more twisted humor stuff too, Penny Arcade, Least I could do, College Roomies From Hell, and General Protection Fault.

If you haven't checked out any webcomics give it a shot, there is far more than just Dilbert to make your sides split!
    I knew everything at 18, and know nothing at 38.
    I'm happier knowing nothing.

Great topic idea, sun84.

Here's one of my favorites, previously mentioned a long time ago, but worth mentioning again: Get Your War On. (WARNING: Very, very non-Fort humor and language involved.)

You mentioned the Gen-X aspect of Player vs. Player. For my money, Peter Bagge's Hate! is one of the best Gen-X graphic novel series.

Finally, for all you fans of The Matrix, check out the Matrix comics at http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.co...new_front.html . (Warning: The navigation on this page--small fonts, dark colors--hurts my teeth just to look at.)

I think Marvel and DC also put some of their current stuff online for you to sample for free.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

+ Reply to Thread