+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Doggy Pictures

Sher, were you talking to the bella Bella in the last pic? Her ears look as if they are going up. So cute. (And people tell me I shouldn't kiss dogs .....
    they were referring to the shorter and hairier, four legged type)

oh yes. i was talking to her.

she is so freaking cute it kills me. i am for bella.

Ixcrisxi, how old is Phoenix?

Bella is too cute - I love the destructive photo - Emma is going through that too - this morning I looked at her and there was a piece of newspaper hanging out of her mouth and the rest of it scattered across the living room floor

Not A Picture But Cute!

The creation of pets
    Where do pets come from?
    A newly discovered chapter in the Book of Genesis has provided the answer to "Where do pets come from?"
    Adam and Eve said, "Lord, when we were in the garden, you walked with us every day. Now we do not see you any more. We are lonesome here, and it is difficult for us to remember how much you love us."
    And God said, "No problem! I will create a companion for you that will be with you forever and who will be a reflection of my love for you, so that you will love me even when you cannot see me. Regardless of how selfish or childish or unlovable you may be, this new companion will accept you as you are and will love you as I do, in spite of yourselves."
    And God created a new animal to be a companion for Adam and Eve.
    And it was a good animal.
    And God was pleased.
    And the new animal was pleased to be with Adam and Eve and he wagged his tail.
    And Adam said, "Lord, I have already named all the animals in the Kingdom and I cannot think of a name for this new animal."
    And God said, "No problem. Because I have created this new animal to be a reflection of my love for you, his name will be a reflection of my own name, and you will call him DOG."

And Dog lived with Adam and Eve and was a companion to them and loved them.
    And they were comforted.
    And God was pleased.
    And Dog was content and wagged his tail.
    After a while, it came to pass that an angel came to the Lord and said, "Lord, Adam and Eve have become filled with pride. They strut and preen like peacocks and they believe they are worthy of adoration. Dog has indeed taught them that they are loved, but perhaps too well."
    And God said, "No problem! I will create for them a companion who will be with them forever and who will see them as they are. The companion will remind them of their limitations, so they will know that they are not always worthy of adoration."
    And God created CAT to be a companion to Adam and Eve.

And Cat would not obey them.
    And when Adam and Eve gazed into Cat's eyes, they were reminded that they were not the supreme beings.
    And Adam and Eve learned humility.
    And they were greatly improved.
    And God was pleased.
    And Dog was happy
    And Cat didn't give a crap one way or the other.

This is my little shih tzu, she's a year old, weighs about 9 lbs. and her name is Sachi (Japanese for happiness, blessings and good fortune). She's a great dog. I used to have her picture as my avatar.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last week, Japanese scientists explaced... placed explosive detonators at the bottom of Lake Loch Ness to blow Nessie out of the water. Sir Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake and its local residents and all those who seek for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally. ~ Napoleon Dynamite

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    eldee - Phoenix is about 10 months old.

KKelly - Thank you. She's really cute around the house. Like, at night, she follows my dad around the house and won't give any one the time of day
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

shersidhe, your bella looks like my friend's dog Sammy. She got Sammy because he reminded her of my dog Chauncy who is no longer with us. Here is a picture of Sammy with my cat Tigger. Also here is my Chauncy.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sammy and Tigger are really cute but Chauncy I want to hug -- She/He is darling. I'm sorry you lost her.

Quote Originally Posted by KKelly
    Sammy and Tigger are really cute but Chauncy I want to hug -- She/He is darling. I'm sorry you lost her.
    Chauncy was a male but everybody always said she/her when they first saw him. He was 19 and I had him for 17 years. First he went deaf, no big deal, then he slowly lost his eyesight but still got around the house just fine. I didn't realize how blind he was untill I took him over to my friends house and he was totally lost. Finally he just quit eating. It was time. I can relate to how Yukon acted after getting shaved 'cause Chauncy was the same. I had some shears and used to do it myself. He would freeze to death untill he got used to it!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast