Here's my Chauncy. Had him for 17 years. He was 19 when I had to have him put to sleep. First he went deaf, then blind but could get around the house just fine. Finally just gave up, quit eating. It was time. He's still here in his urn by the front window in the sun with Cinnamon my cat next to him!
Here's what I used to see when I came home. Tigger, the one on the window ledge is the only one left. He's 13 now.
If Dogs wrote letters to God, they might go something like this:
Why do humans smell the flowers, but seldom, if ever, smell one another?
When we get to heaven, can we sit on your couch? Or is it the same old story?
Why are there cars named after the jaguar, the cougar, the mustang, the
colt, the stingray, and the rabbit, but not ONE named for a dog? How often
do you see a cougar riding around? We dogs love a nice ride! Would it be
so hard to rename the 'Chrysler Eagle' the 'Chrysler Beagle'?
If a dog barks his head off in the forest and no human hears him, is he still a bad dog?
We dogs can understand human verbal instructions, hand signals, whistles,
horns, clickers, beepers, scent ID's, electromagnetic energy fields, and
Frisbee flight paths. What do humans understand?
More meatballs, less spaghetti, please.
When we get to the Pearly Gates, do we have to shake hands to get in?
Are there mailmen in Heaven? If there are, will I have to apologize?
Let me give you a list of just some of the things I must remember to be a
- I will not eat the cats' food before they eat it or after they throw it
- I will not roll on dead seagulls, fish, crabs, etc., just because I like
the way they smell.
- I will not munch on "leftovers" in the kitty litter box; although They
are tasty, they are not food.
- The diaper pail is not a cookie jar.
- The sofa is not a face towel; neither are Mom and Dad's laps.
- The garbage collector is not stealing our stuff.
- My head does not belong in the refrigerator.
- I will not bite the officer's hand when he reaches in for Mom's driver's
license and registration.
- I will not play tug-of-war with Dad's underwear when he's on the toilet.
- Sticking my nose into someone's crotch is not an acceptable way of
- I do not need to suddenly stand straight up when I'm lying under the
- I must shake the rainwater out of my fur before entering the house.
- I will not throw up in the car.
- I will not come in from outside and immediately drag my butt across the
- I will not sit in the middle of the living room and lick my crotch when
company is over.
- The cat is not a squeaky toy; so when I play with him and he makes that
noise, it's usually not a good thing.
May I have my testicles back?
Great pictures of your little furry ones. They must have been very well cared for and loved to have lived so long. :)
here is my sheltie and Yorkie. excuse the flash in the eyes.
Illi I forgot you have a sheltie and a yorkie too, I have to get a good photo of our sheltie Kipper!
If this works, here is my dog Friendly:
George, Yukon and Emma
Help please!! I can't get my picture small enough. I have Microsoft photo editor - Does anyone know how?
If you e-mail it to me at email@example.com u I can resize it for you and e-mail it back.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.