+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ET's Most Elligible Bachelors

ET's Most Elligible Bachelors

From ETonline.com

This weekend on ET, meet Hollywood's most eligible bachelors, from George and Leo to Vin, Jack and special guest host Evan "Joe Millionaire" Marriott!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GEORGE CLOONEY - We first met George back in the '80s when he was a regular on "The Facts of Life" and had all the young girls swooning on that set. We've followed his career and love life ever since, including romantic links to KRISTA ALLEN, LISA SNOWDEN, CELINE BALITRAN and reportedly to RENÉE ZELLWEGER.

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE - Off the market for years while he and BRITNEY SPEARS were "in sync," Justin suddenly returned to the dating game after the pop pair's surprising breakup last year. Since then, he's been linked to ALYSSA MILANO and rumors even have him with Britney again. We take a look at just what makes this superstar singer one of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors.

"JOE MILLIONAIRE" (EVAN MARRIOTT) - He's the hottest hunk in primetime. Not only is he the special co-host of this weekend's show, but he's sitting down for a new interview with MARY HART!

HUGH GRANT - For many years, this British heartthrob was linked to ELIZABETH HURLEY, until a few years ago when that ended and Grant officially became a bachelor again. His boy-next-door good looks, combined with a wild side (he was caught with a prostitute after all), make him not only a box office star but a very eligible bachelor.

MATTHEW PERRY - This hunky friend has been "friendly" with plenty of women over the years, including HEATHER GRAHAM, JENNIFER CAPRIATI, RENÉE ASHTON, YASMINE BLEETH and, most recently, LAUREN GRAHAM. He's managed to cultivate a nice guy image and has also has survived some difficult battles with addiction which combine to make him one friendly bachelor.

JACK NICHOLSON - The elder statesman of bachelors on our list, this notorious playboy has been linked to more women over more years and has most recently been seen with the much younger (and much, much thinner) LARA FLYNN BOYLE. Some have provided him with children, including wife SANDRA KNIGHT (one daughter) and REBECCA BROUSSARD (a daughter and son), and he maintained a 17-year relationship with ANGELICA HUSTON.

VIN DIESEL - His breakout roles in 'The Fast and the Furious' and 'XXX' cemented this actor's reputation not only as a bad-boy box office draw, but as one of the sexiest young actors working today. His tough guy looks and New York accent seem to be part of the draw, although what makes this guy so sexy is tough to pin down. We revisit MARIA MENOUNOS's sit down brunch interview with Vin before his 'XXX' release where she asked him about his love life and what he looks for in a woman.

LEONARDO DiCAPRIO - Playing the romantic lead in 'Titanic' vaulted this hunky young star's reputation as one of Hollywood's most prized male catches. And in the years that have followed, he has (sometimes reluctantly) played the part while dating beauties including models GISELE BUNDCHEN, KATE MOSS and KRISTEN ZANG.

TOBEY MAGUIRE - This emerging superstar remains one of the most elusive young hunks in Hollywood. He has been generally tightlipped about his dating life, but was recently spotted with NICOLE KIDMAN and has been rumored to have had relationships with 'Spider-Man' co-star KIRSTEN DUNST and various daughters of Hollywood's power players.

MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY - As 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days' gets ready to hit theaters, we sit down with Matthew to catch up with him about his dating life. After he was thrust into the spotlight with his leading man debut in 'A Time to Kill,' he has been linked to his 'Kill' co-stars SANDRA BULLOCK and ASHLEY JUDD, PATRICIA ARQUETTE and more.

SEAN 'P. DIDDY' COMBS - At one point appearing to be off the market and heading to the altar with JENNIFER LOPEZ, P.Diddy has once again emerged as one of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors. Linked to many women over the years (including model KIM PORTER and EMMA HEMMING), the rap impresario cultivates a bad boy/nice guy image that has made him a draw for female fans the world over.

BACHELOR HALL OF FAME - While they may not be today's hottest bachelors, these guys certainly had their moment. We look back at some more notorious bachelors including everyone from WARREN BEATTY to CHARLIE SHEEN, BURT REYNOLDS and ROB LOWE.

What do you think of their choices?

I think they suck - I'm not on there. Oh wait, I'm not a bachelor. Okay, they're fine then.

I'm not really attracted to any of the above named Most Eligible Bachelors of the year. They must be pretty desperate to choose Evan.
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

JACK NICHOLSON - The elder statesman of bachelors on our list, this notorious playboy has been linked to more women over more years and has most recently been seen with the much younger (and much, much thinner) LARA FLYNN BOYLE. Some have provided him with children, including wife SANDRA KNIGHT (one daughter) and REBECCA BROUSSARD (a daughter and son), and he maintained a 17-year relationship with ANGELICA HUSTON.
    ha...sorry...he doesn't attracts me

Billy Bush

This is slightly off-topic, but...

Somebody tell me I'm not the only one who, when seeing Billy Bush on Access Hollywood, suddenly feels the need to beat the man with a sackful of doorknobs?

Maybe it's the toadying attitude, maybe it's his ability to make any "story" on Access Hollywood dull and unwatchable. We're not talking about a show with a lot of rocket scientists on staff here, but Bush is the worst of the bunch.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am disappointed yet again to lose my place on this list to the likes of Evan Marriott.

"George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Bill, you're on The FORT List, and really isn't that more important?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

What is a crime is that Matthew McCoughnehey wasn't #1.

Please.. some of those guys. Tobey Maguire? Justin TIMERLAKE? Jack Nicholson?

Surely there were better candidates!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Miss F, are you feeling feverish? Don't you mean it is a crime that Heath isn't #1? We're worried about you Miss F.

Ewwww Evan M from Joe Millionare....no way

Jack Nichelson double ewwwwwww

Vin Diseal? no thank you.

This is the best they could do???
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast