+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: What Household Products Do You Use?

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by justCoz;2200316;
    As a house cleaner for a living I can vouch for the Scrubbing Bubbles thingy too! It really works, and we LOVE the houses that have them, as they make our job so much easier. It becomes more of a wipe down job then a cleaning job. We're in the process of installing a shower stall at my house, so I'm looking forward to using the SB cleaner.

btw, my MIL bought me one for Christmas and I read the directions. It doesn't require rinsing, but does recommend to turn on the water for a short time before you step into the shower. I do this anyhow to get the water warm anyhow, so I figured that would be just fine. I guess the residue may be a little slippery.

They only need to be used once a day too, not by every person that takes a shower, just the last one. And the one I received came with a $5 coupon inside the box, so if you need more than one for your house just wait until you purchase the first one to get your next coupon.
    This was the comment that got me on board...now I just have to find some time to go find one.

I'm glad to read all these comments. I was going to get two for my son's house, but the consumer guy on tv here did an experimant, with several viewers, and said that it FAILED, complete with red rubber stamp. I'll take you alls word over his.

My Scrubbing Bubbles dispenser started acting up the other day. It would beep all by itself like it does when it gets ready to start. I didn't use it one morning so I assumed it was a warning signal to let you know it wasn't used. It did it again the next day then it started running all by itself. It did it a couple of times so I took the batteries out of it. I sent SC Johnson an email and they are sending me a coupon for a whole new unit.

I clipped a $5 off coupon from today's paper for the scrubbing bubbles thing plus another $2 off coupon for refills. I haven't made up my mind yet to buy it but I'm still leaning towards "yes." Maybe someone else who's been thinking about getting it will post about their like/dislike of it if they get one before I do .

Unk, I'm glad SC Johnson is backing up their product and sending you a coupon for a replacement. It's good to know a company cares about its customers. Sometimes even good products have kinks in them. Good luck with the new one. Keep us posted!

I got my free coupon for the replacement Scrubbing Bubbles dispenser today. They also sent me some dollars off coupons for some of their other products.

Lowes is offering a store rebate this week. Coupled with the $5 off coupon, the final cost is around $5!
    "If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough." - Mario Andretti

I'm jumping on the Scrubbing Bubbles bandwagon!

We recently bought a new house, and besides the previous owners having smoked inside for 15+ years (we have been repainting like crazy!), the shower looked like it hadn't been cleaned very well for quite some time . . . after scrubbing and scrubbing, we coudn't get it to where it "looked" clean, although it must have been for all the cleaning we had done.

Well, we got the Scrubbing Bubbles and began using it, and after only about a week we could tell a noticible difference, and as we have continued using it, have noticed an even BIGGER difference in the appearance of the shower. This one has a HUGE thumb's up from me!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I have a particular black sweater that faded horribly with regular detergent. I bought a new one of the exact same sweater and only wash it in Cheer Dark and it hasn't faded a bit.

Also, I thought it was Dreft detergent for babies?

FORT Fogey
    You all have me curious with the scrubbing bubbles thing. I was intrigued by it when it first came out. However, I depend on the shower caddy that I have hanging from my shower head. Since i won't give that up, I can't hang the scrubbing bubbles thing there instead. Do any of you who have them know if the spray in them is the regular scrubbing bubbles cleaner, or if it is something else? If it's just the regular cleaner, I'd be willing to spray it manually around my shower each day to have both a clean shower and a shower caddy.

Does Scrubbing Bubbles work on rust stains inside the shower stall? Mine yellows over time from rust in the water.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

+ Reply to Thread