+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have way too many dads.... I sent my dad an antique golf instruction book and a card, which he accidentally opened yesterday

I still need to find something for my stepdad, he asked for a tie rack?? And I will call him later to tell him I'm a lazy stepdaughter.

And my father in law gets a full blown dinner and desert here at our house when he gets off of work since he lives just down the road.

Hope everyone enjoys today!!!!!!!!!
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

Re: Happy Father's Day

Another year has already passed and it's time to bump this thread.
    -------------

I am very lucky to still have my Dad to celebrate Father's Day.

Everyone's coming over to my place for an afternoon of badminton, bocce ball, lounging and fawning attention over the kitties. Then dinner. We're doing "freezer potluck". Everyone's bringing something they found in the freezer so no-one has to cook. So far we're having lasagna, BBQ salmon, a fresh spinach salad (evil twin sinister is cheating but that's ok), and an apple crumble with frozen brandy cool whip.

My sweetie went to the bank yesterday and the teller wished him a Happy Father's Day. It made him sad. He is not a father and wishes he was. And this is the first year without his Dad. That also made him sad.

I reminded him that is a very good son, a great brother, and brother in law, a super sweetie and the best uncle 11 nieces and nephews could want! I think I heard him smile over the phone.

Happy Father's Day to all Dad's everywhere! Even if your kids are the furry kind!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

This is my first fathers' day without my father, but I'm honoring him in spirit. Love you Daddy!
    Count your blessings!

Same here, Gut.

Happy fathers day to all the dad's out there.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

I can't believe this is my sixth Father's Day since I lost my dad. He's still a huge influence in my life and always will be. I think I'm a strong person and the credit for that goes to my dad and my mom, who always provided a strong foundation for me to lean on in times of trouble. I love you, Daddy.

I'm also grateful to another dad this Father's Day. My daughter has never had a strong male role model in her life until my boyfriend came along and happily stepped up to the plate. I've seen for awhile now what a wonderful father he is to his own children and he always treats my daughter with the same care. Happy Father's Day, Paul.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there...and to everyone's Dads who've passed away, who're hopefully have a big ol' BBQ in heaven!!!
    Last edited by Lois Lane; 06-17-2007 at 12:10 PM.

Happy Father's Day Fort Dads!

I hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing day!

Happy Father's Day to all, here in reality, or in remembrance!
    Papi on being tested for steroids: "All they are going to find is a lot of rice and beans."
    I cater to the Regs!

Somewhere in the middle of the North Atlantic

Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there! I just got off the phone with my wonderful dad. He's in North Dakota and I'm in Arizona.

Happy Father's Day to all of the fathers here at FORT. I gave my dad a pair of Alabama crimson tide shorts, some blank dvds, and a card. My boyfriend and I gave his dad, a Notre dame dvd, some things of Indiana Hoosiers and a thing for fishing.

They both loved their gifts. I gave my boyfriend's dad the card and I signed it your future daughter in law

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234