+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy Father's Day

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Happy Father's Day to all our FoRT daddy's and daddy's to be. I hope you all have a wonderful day surrounded by all the people you love
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

My dad's gonna love the new motorcycle we bought him! It's great for transportation, coolness, and midlife crises!

Happy father's day to all FORT's dads! The emphasis is often on mothers but I see my husband with my son and I realize that fathers are very important and they deserve a lot of recognition. So here is to all involved fathers s

Happy Father's Day to all of you dads! Hope you have a wonderful day.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Happy Father's day to all the FORT dads out there!
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

Maybe we should chug on over to namby pamby land where we can find some self confidence for you, you jackwagon!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY FORT DADS!!!

I love my DAD. Everyone loves my dad. My sweetie wants to ADOPT my DAD.

We're taking him out for lunch at Chicken Chicken (Swiss Chalet) and then to my house for Tiramisu cake with mocha fudge almond ice cream, coffee and of course, gifties We usually have to fight him for the check, and we're not allowed serious presents. So he gets things like a huge bag of peanuts for his blue jays, and a new water tap because his is broken.

The kitts have disobeyed him this year and got him two lovely Pierre Cardin shirts. Tee Hee Hee. He can't scold me now. They made me take them to the mall to buy Grandpa something special. They're his only grand-kitts.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Happy Fathers Day to all those FORT Dads of human offspring and *echo* single Moms out there, as well as those Dads of the furry adopted ones, be they canine or feline.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Happy Father's Day and to all that encompasses...

My dad is no longer with me and my son is with his dad right now so it'll be "just another day" for me...My dad has been gone 10 years and I miss him terribly so I'm gonna try not to put too much emphasis on tomorrow...
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Happy Father's Day!

I spent part of this afternoon baking a pound cake for my Dad. I used his grandmother's recipe and I know that he will enjoy it. We're planning to visit my parents Sunday afternoon and take the cake and some green tomatoes from our garden (so that Mom can fry them - lol - another of Daddy's favorites - fried green tomatoes). Probably not the healthiest gift that I could come up with, but I am sure that he will love it.
    Click here to automatically donate FREE kibble to homeless dogs and cats in shelters.

MRD
    My dad has been gone 7 years (almost 8) and today doesn't bother me like it did. We make a big deal over my husband and today we are going to the beach at his suggestion (he wants to fish, we get to swim and sunbathe) and we're taking a picnic.

Since it rained all afternoon yesterday, we gave him his gifts (DVD's) and he and I sat and watched 3 hours of Black Sheep Squadron. He's saving Rat Patrol for later as I'm not a fan of that one, even tho Victor from the Young and Restless is in it.

Happy Father's Day to all you FORT fathers, whether of human or animal children. Hope its a nice relaxing day and you don't have to cut the lawn or take out the trash or any other dad responsibilities.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast