Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you wearing RIGHT NOW?

What are you wearing RIGHT NOW?

I know the title sounds like a midnight caller, but do the clothes you're wearing today have a good story, special significance - are you in a suit for an interview or shorts for a day at the beach? Maybe you wear a uniform?

Today I'm wearing a teal blazer and a white skirt with matching teal embroidery and cute white ballet shoes. The skirt is the intersting story. I had an important interview when the heat spell hit, but I had a doctors appointment before it and hate pantyhouse, so packed my suite up in a bag with the heels and set off for the doctors office in shorts and sneakers. It was so incredibly hot that these shoes (cheap but nice looking Payless heels, I hardly ever wear heals, so figure - why bother? Payless generally last me through the season anyway!) melted and peices of the black 'plastic leather' got all over the skirt, when I put it on - it looked hideous, but it spared the jacket. I had a half an hour to get to the interview, and happened to pass by a clothing store. I zoomed through there until I found a skirt, a little less formal than I would normally wear, but cute and NOT covered with peices of my black shoes (which I wore anyway, could'nt find matching shoes and no one looked down). The sales lady looked at me like I was crazy when I asked if I could change into it, the other patrons were nice and let me get to the front of the line. However the skirt was NOT on sale, first time I paid over 50$ for something that wasn't a suit. I actually hate shopping, and skirts, but since I paid so much for it and can't return it, It will be part of my rotation. But, I got complimented on it about three times today, so maybe it's a good thing!

I love that story. That so sounds like a day in my life.
    I have on khaki shorts, white tee shirt and white Saucony's. No stories to tell, just had to wear something.

I have on jean capris and a purple/white striped t-shirt.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Premium Member
    Light blue plaid capri pants, white t-shirt and my favorite black Reebok flip flops.

Glitter: That is one heck of a story, you must have been so freaked out when you opened that bag! So, how did the interview go?

Black slacks, black sandals, black tank and cute pink sweater with a ribbon belt.
    When I stopped at my mom's for breakfast on my way to work, she said WOW, you look really nice. Do you have an important meeting? I said no, these are work clothes. If I had my way, I would work in capri pants, a white tee, and flip flops- yeah, like Marley up there.

Since I work from home, my normal, every day attire consists of shorts, a sleeveless t-shirt, and NO shoes! Guess I can't really post in this thread anymore, because every day would be a repeat of the above!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

I have on a suit. Today it is light blue. Of course I have the required hose and heels on too. The good thing about this suit, my diet must finally be working because the skirt is a little big.

Right now I'm at work and we are business casual (dress nice and but blazers aren't required), and I have on:

- a v-neck short sleeve top with dark gray, light gray, pink and black dashes/lines on it
    - gray pants/slacks
    - gray closed toe heels that criss cross over the top of the foot and have a strap around the heel
    - a silver double heart necklace (one heart is solid silver and the other has small crystals all over it)
    - a solid silver bangle bracelet,
    - a silver Guess watch with Swavorski crystals around the rectangle face and on the band
    - my purse is locked up in my cabinet, but it is a Kathy Von Zeeland matt silver (not a shiny disco ball silver, but a subdued silver/daytime appropriate) with crystals adorning a square on the front that looks like a belt buckle.

(hey, I like shiny things!)

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    black skirt and green, white, brown flowered tank top and sandals
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Jean shorts, white top and Uggs.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast