+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Do you blog?

Re: Do you blog?

When I was 40 I found blogging to be therapeutic. The more demands that were put on me by starting a relationship and then getting married made me do it less. But I appreciate the connections I made. I know one or two are in here; and I am glad they are doing well. I just use facebook now and only post pictures as a courtesy to my friends....as their opinions are diverse.

If I were going to post a bloggerblog, I think it wouldbe a collage of the most cool things on the Internet, or my crochet, or how to stuff. That kind of suits my personality. I will let you know if I ever get that started.
    You can do it!

I keep saying I'm going to and then chicken out. I have started 2 with nothing really on them.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

I've already stopped my recently-started blog. I only had one person following it so it wasn't worth continuing it.

I read it Pikachu. A person has to have a blog to comment. I liked your posts. Eventually most run out of steam. Maybe there needs to be some sort of writers' club. It's good to organize your thoughts, learn from others, and see that mostly we are a lot alike.
    You can do it!

Forever in the Gilles & Chmerkovskiy Camp

I've considered blogging, but I feel like my life is too boring. Of course, doesn't everyone? When I was a teen I did this site called Open Diary, but I never stuck with it. Once I even made up a personality just to try and make life more interesting, but I got bored with that. I can't even keep up with my Facebook And twitter to me is just Facebook without the photo albums, though I follow some celebs I like. I've re-considered blogging, as I'm working on a book series based on my niece, and considered starting a website to promote it. However, I've read and been told maybe doing a blog from the characters perspective. I'm considering trying it, and see if I can stick with it.

Blogs can take time to catch on. You never know, one person may follow it for months but then it catches on.

FORT Newbie

Yes i do blog and I enjoy it very much. I am using wordpress.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345