+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you blog?

I do blog, but since my blog is in Swedish, I doubt it would mean much to you I've tried Livejournal and MySpace, but the idea of having separate blogs in different languages seems a bit too exhausting. I do love to vent my thoughts and ideas, though, and the FORT is by far my favourite place to do so. My blog is less of a traditional diary (I prefer to keep my most intimate thoughts and doings to myself, thank you very much) and more of a literary/popcultural blog, where I get to rant about my favourite books and TV shows.
    "There's more to life than books, you know, but not much more" (Morrissey)

Quote Originally Posted by BaDDGiRL View Post
    I use myspace.com
    I find it too hard to blog on there, personally. I'm usually too busy commenting on my friends' profiles.

Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGills View Post
    No, I do not blog. I'm to weird to be interesting.
    Oh Grumpy, that's exactly what would MAKE you interesting. Weird people are cool.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

straight guy, not a girl i love kahlen's Avatar
    I blog on Myspace and Xanga

So, bloggers: What made you choose one service over another? And, igotablog, I was most curious about your choice of Yahoo 360. I'd never even heard of it until you brought it up.

So. I started a Blogger team blog with eleven other bloggers whom I respect for their sense of humor, their intelligence and their writing ability. Here's the catch: It's eleven women between the ages of 21-36. And me. So it's been entries about make-up, "What's in my purse?" and stuff their boyfriends and husbands do that drive them crazy. Oh, and they fight. They take potshots at each other over anything you can imagine. Three of them are graphic designers, so they squabble about what the background should look like. They get "catty" about one another in their private blogs, over, for example, the fact that one of them scored a "9" at "Hot or Not?", etc.

I feel like the younger brother in a houseful of older sisters all vying for attention. +
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

Asst to the Regional Mgr SueEllenMishke's Avatar
    I use Blogger, but I think that's due to sheer laziness- I have a friend who uses it, and it seemed easy, so I didn't even bother to check anything else out. I like it for the most part, although I am HTML-challenged, so I have trouble sometimes.

I blog on Yahoo 360, but I have trouble keeping up with it.

Some days I have a great deal to say, other days I do not.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I use xanga and it's basically parenting ramblings...not too exciting, unless you're me.

I blog on myspace. But not every day. Just when I have had something funny or interesting happen. Or when I am pissed... usually when I am pissed.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion pikachu's Avatar

Re: Do you blog?

I just started a blog today. I'll try to post regularly but I know from past experience that can be difficult. I usually have billions of inane things going through my mind but when I sit down to post a blog, I can't decide what I want to write about! Or I just stop frequenting my blog for whatever reason. I haven't gotten too interested in Twitter because your writing space is so limited and I tend to be long-winded. I need plenty of space to write all my thoughts.

Here's a link to my new blog: Tricia's Tally

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast