+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you blog?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I blog on livejournal...
    Mm. I don't follow livejournal blogs at all. I just found Blogger more intuitive. Oh, hell, who am I kidding? I went with Blogger instead of LJ because no one would issue me one of their almighty invitations from LJ.

I don't really like the current events blogs because I browse around online to be entertained. When I want news, I browse CNN or MSNBC or the Daily Telegraph. No offense, but I just couldn't care less what Joe Blow feels about XYZ issue.

Sometimes, I just want another blogger to make me laugh or make me feel.

Sometimes it's kinda nice to see other people going through what I'm going though. I really enjoy postsecret as well. Although it's not so much a blog as it is sharing secrets that help people release themselves.
    Yep. I've encountered some incredible people that way, when we discover through our blogs that we have a lot in common.

If you like secret-sharing, check this out: http://www.notproud.com/

This is not FoRT PG-13, and don't visit if you are squeamish. But if you like peering through keyholes and you're nosy (like me ), some of these confessions will stun you.

And while I issue the caveat that it's free-for-all, it's not explicitly sexual, of a hateful nature or anything else that would be completely, instantly offensive. It's interesting to see what sorts of things people want off their chests in an anonymous atmosphere.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Phat, you find some of the most interesting websites.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by phat32 View Post
    Mm. I don't follow livejournal blogs at all. I just found Blogger more intuitive. Oh, hell, who am I kidding? I went with Blogger instead of LJ because no one would issue me one of their almighty invitations from LJ.

This is not FoRT PG-13, and don't visit if you are squeamish. But if you like peering through keyholes and you're nosy (like me ), some of these confessions will stun you.

And while I issue the caveat that it's free-for-all, it's not explicitly sexual, of a hateful nature or anything else that would be completely, instantly offensive. It's interesting to see what sorts of things people want off their chests in an anonymous atmosphere.
    Two quick things. When I signed up for LJ I could just sign up without an invite and i think you still can do it that way.

Second: That's a really cool site, it's a lot more 'in depth' in a way as compared to postsecret. Some of the comments are a bit much for me and still others are very heartbreaking.

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

No, I do not blog. I'm to weird to be interesting.

I use livejournal and xanga.

Drain my brain.
    I use xanga.
    I drive down the street in a Rolls Royce car. Use hundred dollar bills when I light my cigar.

I use myspace.com

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by sher View Post
    i feel sure that i've no idea what anything in this thread means.

*slowly backs out of the thread*

I don't know why but this statement has induced a fit of giggles that I'm having a hard time containing at 11:45 at night!!!!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by phat32 View Post

Sorry for the double post...but I have to admit-that website is very interesting.......WOW!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast