+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you blog?

FORT Regular
    hahahahaha ok...
    Are YOU a Nature lover after what it did to your face?

i blog here too
    i'm here everyday~
    each time one loves is the only time one ever love...differences of object merely intensify the passion

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Well other than here , Ducky has a hockey blog . Which reminds me ...

wow, I just saw duckgirl's website. It looks great.
    ďIn Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders donít vant to be general.Ē Sasha Pivovarova

Oh yeah eny, I havent added anything on GV forever.

Thanks raindance. I need to get the site up. Mehhhh. I have the layout all done so it's not really all that hard.

Bumpity-bump.

Have just recently discovered blogging, and it's my newest online addiction. Great fun!

Bloggers, if you would like your visitors to hear your voice, but you don't want to exchange phone numbers, check out www.audioblogger.com. You must be a Blogger member, but with a simple phone call, you can record your voice and upload it as an entry so that the world can hear your voice. Great fun...unless your readers decide to stalk you!
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    I didn't even know this thread existed when I was actually thinking of asking the same thing a few months back, but blew it off instead. So thanks for the bumpity-bump Phat!

I blog and I love it! I use Yahoo's 360 but my blogs are private so no one else can read them. I use it as a personal journal when I'm feeling high or low or generally confused about something in my life and it helps me sort through it all. Its easier/faster to type than write.
    A Bachelor fan til it dies a slow death and oddly enough, A Rock of Love fan...finest hair extensions from Europe and all. ;-)

Do I blog? Are you kidding me? I have IMs that I never use, email that I use, the FORT, snail mail, etc etc., I don't need anything else.
    - The Dean Martin Show -

Petula Clark: You know they say you can't buy happiness.
    Dean Martin: No but you can pour it..

Let's see: three message boards, including one I super-moderate (and will not post the URL to, nor distribute the URL to from PM or other means; unrelated to television, though), two blogs (and keeping up my friends'), a play-by-email game I administer, some online gaming, five instant messengers, two work email addresses, and I couldn't begin to tell you how many personal email addresses I have. I have so many, I've actually forgotten signing up for some of them. In the last year, I've worked hard to consolidate. No luck.
    "...Every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things donít always soften the bad things, but...the bad things donít always spoil the good things." - The Doctor

I blog on livejournal, but i have mine set to private so that only my friends and some acquaintances can read it. I find it very good for getting my thoughts down. Also they have a great "private" feature so anyting really personal can be set so that it's read by me only. It's very much like a diary and not so much a blog, but a lot of people use it as a blog. I definitely agree with Igotalife that it's much easier to type things out than it is to write them. Although every once in a while a good old fashioned written entry does wonders.

I enjoy blogging and reading other people's blogs when they're commentaries on issues. Sometimes it's kinda nice to see other people going through what I'm going though. I really enjoy postsecret as well. Although it's not so much a blog as it is sharing secrets that help people release themselves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast